New Profile Posts

1. Inked
    Inked
    theonite is at the ready. i'm so excited for Squigly
  2. vucaar
    vucaar
    I would like to see Ms. Fortune or even Robo Fortune before Squigly, but I can't complain, there will be new content and this is really good
  3. Peacockis2cool4u
    Peacockis2cool4u
    I’m honestly more hyped for the two Fortunes.
    1. vucaar likes this.
  4. That nub
    That nub
    Unaffected is banned on chat?
  5. Archangel43one
  6. Renan Flippy
    Renan Flippy
    ¡SQUIGLY!¡SQUIGLY!¡SQUIGLY!¡SQUIGLY!¡SQUIGLY!¡SQUIGLY!¡SQUIGLY!¡SQUIGLY!¡SQUIGLY!¡SQUIGLY!¡SQUIGLY!¡SQUIGLY!¡SQUIGLY!¡SQUIGLY!¡SQUIGLY!
    1. Cartouche‼ and Inked like this.
  7. emorywrites
    emorywrites
    really needing some help with Valentine, been training my Icy Hot and almost have her to gold... should I sac some characters?
    1. Inked
      Inked
      go for it! Icy Hot is a good fighter to invest in, so sacrificing a couple characters shouldn't hurt (unless you want to save those characters, obviously)
      Apr 20, 2018 at 3:54 PM
      emorywrites likes this.
    2. emorywrites
      emorywrites
      Apr 20, 2018 at 4:18 PM
    3. Inked
      Inked
      i thought you meant "sacrifice" as in you just need to evolve her! in that case definitely not! the best way to level up a character quickly is to fight characters with a very low fighter score compared to the opponent so you can get a long shot XP boost. sure, the XP grind may be frustrating, but it's worth it once you get there! it's much better than sacrificing the only golds you have
      Apr 20, 2018 at 6:01 PM
  8. Inked
    Inked
    i finished Expert and Advanced Cerebella dailies to get 2 Grab Bags for each difficulty (2 silver, 2 gold). am i lucky or am i lucky?
  9. Inked
    Inked
    this new PF system is gonna be the death of me
  10. PHPP
    PHPP
    still waiting for squigly...
  11. Cartouche‼
    Cartouche‼
    there's no comprehensive list of the fighters with support abilities here... & i don't have the coin to max their CA branch & make it myself
    1. Tom Kulczewski
      Tom Kulczewski
      Elaborate. You mean support fighters like Valentine? Or just all around support abilities of each fighter
      Apr 19, 2018 at 10:14 AM
    2. Cartouche‼
      Cartouche‼
      @Tom Kulczewski more the latter since Understudy, Sundae School, etc. also have support abilities
      Apr 19, 2018 at 10:43 AM
  12. moisterrific
    moisterrific
    main forum logo is finally back (with a lower quality img) but the smaller icon still missing lol
    1. Psyche
      Psyche
      Smol icon is back now too.
      Apr 17, 2018 at 5:51 PM
  13. Spaceman
    Spaceman Liam
    Hello, I have an issue in my account, Well, I try to open a Fragmented Relic and the game say to me: "we're having problems with the servers" or something like that, but the game freeze and the Relic dissapear, please give me animo another Fragmented Relic. Please
    1. Liam
      Liam
      Hey Spaceman, could you send us an email at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com so that we can look into this further?

Hope to hear from you soon!
      Apr 16, 2018 at 6:35 PM
  14. Liam
    Liam Kyuki
    Hey Kyuki!

I got your report, could you send me a DM with more information about your issue so I can help you out?
    Also, I'm removing your profile picture, and I'll need you to pick a better one for hopefully obvious reasons.
  15. Inked
    Inked
    i am currently accepting donations of bronze keys if any kind soul would like to help me out
  16. Ion Streak
    Ion Streak
    Currently Noise Cancelling everything you know and love.
  17. Alexanderz89
  18. PHPP
  19. PHPP
    PHPP
    Valentine's origin story is rly good!
    1. luckykhanh likes this.
  20. Cartouche‼
    Cartouche‼
    logo's back! we're no longer on the bile Forum
    1. BallotBoxer, Al Qedic and PHPP like this.