1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Chocostix
    Chocostix
    somebody touch my spaghet.
  2. HarveyG
    HarveyG
    planning to max out all bronze, then silver, then gold. also planning to collect them all.
    1. Inked
      Inked
      sounds like a very difficult job, but good luck!
      Jun 23, 2018 at 5:50 AM
    2. MatDestruction
      MatDestruction
      I have the goal to complete my collection. I will never accomplish this :'D
      Jun 23, 2018 at 7:27 AM
      Inked likes this.
  3. HarveyG
    HarveyG
    Umbrella's existence: *exists
    1. Inked and heyy b like this.
    2. heyy b
      heyy b
      Yes
      Jun 22, 2018 at 10:40 PM
  4. Hall☆weenQueen
    Hall☆weenQueen
    Just want to take a moment to thank the team behind SGM for listening to us players-- you guys rock!♡
    1. Al Qedic, luckykhanh, PHPP and 4 others like this.
    2. luckykhanh
      luckykhanh
      Like this post so that Liam could see it
      Jun 23, 2018 at 2:50 PM
  5. Sahazi
    Sahazi
    I'm back! But a little disappointed. I'm no able to connect via WiFi.
    1. luckykhanh likes this.
    2. Psyche
      Psyche
      When exactly did you stop playing? If you haven’t played since last year, it is likely that you are actually on the wrong app and might still be trying to use LINE Skullgirls. If this is the case, check your app store for the latest version of the game, which should be 2.3.
      Jun 22, 2018 at 12:11 PM
  6. MatDestruction
    MatDestruction
    Just lost a 20 Streak at Medici's PF because a notification popped up on my phone '-.- At least I already got all the prizes
    1. Psyche and Loki_Priest like this.
    2. Psyche
      Psyche
      You will not believe how deep a level I empathise with you on. I literally had the exact same fatal circumstance, though at an ever so slightly higher streak.
      Jun 22, 2018 at 12:04 PM
      MatDestruction likes this.
  7. HarveyG
    HarveyG
    Eliza: *exists
    1. heyy b
      heyy b
      mood
      Jun 20, 2018 at 1:12 PM
  8. Whirli-Pain
    Whirli-Pain
    Whaaaaarrggglle
    1. Psyche
      Psyche
      Flirpity flurp?
      Jun 22, 2018 at 12:11 PM
  9. KoriKoriKumo
    1. luckykhanh likes this.
    2. Zuzuska
      Zuzuska
      hi
      Jun 20, 2018 at 3:53 AM
    3. luckykhanh
      luckykhanh
      Hello
      Jun 20, 2018 at 5:16 PM
  10. MatDestruction
    MatDestruction
    Thinking about making a updated and commented tier list in every fighter, just afraid people wouldn't like or something. Should I make it?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Scorialimit
      Scorialimit
      TBH I wouldn't mind, but don't do it like Moist does. The recommended builds and whatnot are good but I'd also like to see a short paragraph on why you feel each character goes where it does.

Since painwheel is one of the few I have almost every one of I might give my opinion as well but I'll be respectful of yours :)
      Jun 18, 2018 at 9:14 PM
      Hall☆weenQueen likes this.
    3. Hall☆weenQueen
      Hall☆weenQueen
      This sound like a great idea! I suggest making a basic profile and taking in account remarks from others to flesh it out! That way there's no major disagreements ^_^
      Jun 19, 2018 at 7:06 AM
    4. Gamma Ray
      Gamma Ray
      It's good to see different points of view and we need tier discussions with the new prize fight meta impacting so many characters.
      Jun 19, 2018 at 12:03 PM
  11. MatDestruction
    MatDestruction
    Painwheel has the worst PF
    1. luckykhanh, Kokonut and Inked like this.
    2. luckykhanh
      luckykhanh
      I strongly agree. Enemy keeps using BB3, especially if we have much lower FS. I always have to use strong characters even at low streak as we dont know when they activate the BB3. My last fight was horrible, Eliza used BB3 right the match started when I just finished the first combo.
      Jun 20, 2018 at 5:13 PM
    3. luckykhanh
      luckykhanh
      Beyond streak 20 is too grinding. I stopped at 4.9 mil thinking damn it PW PF never again. Raw nerve is not worthy and the grinding is too much
      Jun 20, 2018 at 5:14 PM
  12. You cant beat D
    You cant beat D
    I hardly use the forms mainly because when i say Somthing it ends up being old news,
    1. Hall☆weenQueen likes this.
  13. That nub
    That nub
    saved 2000 for squigs, now 3000???!!! guess im not a late gamer
    1. MatDestruction
      MatDestruction
      3000 Theonites is the price for the Elemental Shards. You can still buy 10+1 characters Relics for 2000
      Jun 18, 2018 at 4:24 PM
  14. PHPP
    PHPP
    So glad I won't have to fight people with 300 FS in prize fights anymore. I already love this update
    1. MatDestruction likes this.
  15. jeff
    jeff
    hey, wassuh dude?
  16. vucaar
    vucaar
    Is it just me, or the new update doesn't have content or incentives to the new and novice player?
    2. vucaar
      vucaar
      It always be a good reason because there's a lot of veteran players waiting for something "new", but I'm trying to say that they're building a system that will create even more distance with the rookie player (and they don't have some advantage). I hope you understand my point.
      Jun 18, 2018 at 6:55 PM
      MatDestruction likes this.
    3. MatDestruction
      MatDestruction
      Yes, I do. I completely agree with you, actually. But maybe the next update will help more the new players. Heck, the shards to get Gold Relics is a really nice starting point, so we will be not so realiant on RNG. Probably we, veteran players, will have enough to do now instead of just Prize Fights and Accursed once a week.
      Jun 18, 2018 at 6:59 PM
    4. vucaar
      vucaar
      I really hope the next (next) update will make something to motivate this group of players because they suffer several changes (and yeah, I'm talking about economy) that doesn't give so much tools to be competitive. The thing that (really) is bothering me is the cost of the evolution to the new tier.
      Jun 18, 2018 at 7:16 PM
  17. Al Qedic
    Al Qedic
    Nearly beat a node of Accursed Experiments for once. Got timed out in the middle of the juggle that was to lead to my victory. Feelsbadman.
    1. luckykhanh and PHPP like this.
  18. Gamma Ray
    Gamma Ray
    I have seen the light of the Energy Node! Forgive me for my ignorance!
    1. luckykhanh, Psyche and Kokonut like this.
    2. Psyche
      Psyche
      You have been absolved, my child.
      Jun 17, 2018 at 7:19 AM
      Gamma Ray likes this.
  19. Tom Kulczewski
    Tom Kulczewski
    Are there gonna be Diamond BBs and SMs? So I stop wasting my time on Gold ones already
    1. Psyche likes this.
    2. Psyche
      Psyche
      Diamond fighters are quite unique in that they can only be obtained through evolution. There is no 'natural' Diamond tier so I should expect there are no moves, just fighters.
      Jun 17, 2018 at 7:21 AM
      Tom Kulczewski likes this.
    3. Psyche
      Psyche
      Oh, and they're also the only evolution that requires elemental essence. So it's a totally different story to the usual bronze, silver and gold.
      Jun 17, 2018 at 7:58 PM
      Tom Kulczewski likes this.
  20. Inked
    Inked
    i finally got a gold - my Primed Parasoul - to level 50. it was a lot of work, but extremely worth it
    2. Inked
      Inked
      thank you! just keep grinding, you’ll get there!
      Jun 16, 2018
      PHPP likes this.
    3. Gamma Ray
      Gamma Ray
      Yeah hitting level 50 is always a fun moment. Congrats on getting there!
      Jun 16, 2018
      Inked and PHPP like this.
    4. Psyche
      Psyche
      Primed was my first, too! You’ve definitely hit the snowballing phase now if you haven’t already.
      Jun 17, 2018 at 7:22 AM
      Inked likes this.