• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"HEADSTRONG" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Headstrong'.png

This thread is for discussing Cerebella's bronze variant: "HEADSTRONG"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
She is honestly one of my main to go fighters, especially if its bronze only. I'm currently working on maxing her skill tree out so I can turn her into a silver

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
She is honestly one of my main to go fighters, especially if its bronze only. I'm currently working on maxing her skill tree out so I can turn her into a silver
I'm honestly not a huge cerebella fan compared to quite a few other fighters... but i'll admit, she's worth making into a silver. Might turn her into a gold if she gets to level 40 any time soon (I don't use cerebella too much)

Important to note that diamiond drop is considered a throw, and I'm sure other BBs and special moves are, too.

Well, for this character, I know some moves and blockbusters that count as a throw (I don't know if more movements or blockbusters can activate her ability) and these are:
- Diamond Drop (Blockbuster)
- Merry Gorilla (Movement)
- Excellebella (Blockbuster)
- Ultimate showstopper (Unblockable blockbuster)

Well, for this character, I know some moves and blockbusters that count as a throw (I don't know if more movements or blockbusters can activate her ability) and these are:
- Diamond Drop (Blockbuster)
- Merry Gorilla (Movement)
- Excellebella (Blockbuster)
- Ultimate showstopper (Unblockable blockbuster)

Don’t forget Pummel Horse and Grab Bag

Reactions: vucaar
Pummel Horse doesn't count as a throw afaik. You can block it just fine.

Pummel Horse doesn't count as a throw afaik. You can block it just fine.
Being blockable doesn't make it not a throw. Perhaps you could interpret it and say that the first hit is not a grab but the move as a whole is definitely a throw; at least in the game's eyes.

View attachment 341

This thread is for discussing Cerebella's bronze variant: "HEADSTRONG"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

I love using this Cerebella . She’s my favorite bronze to gold character and I’m so proud of her :)

Hei lovely people,

Finally can manage myself to have an account in here.

So, Headstrong. In my personal experience. She is really good. Not great but very good as a Bronze who I think worth to be Gold. She helps me A LOT during my early level.

She is able to get the jobs done. Due her ATK and Armor Break stats a bit far from Understudy, she can finish your enemy quick and clean!

The only complain about her. HP and Defense. A bit lower than Understudy. But that's about it.

Lemme give you perspective from a player. When you fight an AI. I feel like Understudy is better than Headstrong (because she is defense oriented). That's it. But as a player, Headstrong far more rewarding..