• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

From James

JAMES D JONES

Reaction score
To tell you the truth it is hard to get the key's to unlock more of the skill tree i hope in new skullgirls game have an easier way to get them and to add on more story to the game but not all at once just keep the game going or even try to make more charsters for the game even better and...keep the way of skill tree build up on the game I been playing the game for a while and i like it so much just need more better updates to the game would be nice and keep the event's in the game and just have all the story modes and origins story mode to let not lose the hype to the game and keep it alive I'm just saying in my owen words .

I agree getting keys is really annoying. Once you've finished all the stories (at the moment) the only way to get keys is from doing good in prize fights. And even that's just a scarce amount for after 3 days(unless you do super well in prize fights).
Updates, though, have been fine in my opinion. A little bit too far in between, but quality over quantity in my opinion.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
I've been thinking about this, because I have a similar trouble (characters>>>keys available) and I know Prize Fights gives you some keys (but the maximum is three). So my suggestion is to implement a relic where you have the option to obtain a single bronze, silver or gold key (like Premiere Relic), and the cost........ I don't know, between 50-75 of theonite maybe, What do you think about this?

I've been thinking about this, because I have a similar trouble (characters>>>keys available) and I know Prize Fights gives you some keys (but the maximum is three). So my suggestion is to implement a relic where you have the option to obtain a single bronze, silver or gold key (like Premiere Relic), and the cost........ I don't know, between 50-75 of theonite maybe, What do you think about this?
honestly I'd pay even much higher for that slkdfjsl I really like the idea

It's like TF2 in reverse, "you open a crate to get a key, isn't that bum backwards?"

but yeah like if there's an unlimited way to get more keys consistently, even if it's a tiny bit of a grind, I think it's worth it

I know I never shut up about my lab fortress mode idea where you experiment to get more items in game but again there's so many freaking ways you can take the rewards from it slkdjfls

Reactions: Double()
Honestly the amount of gold keys is fine. Gold Fighters are quite strong, and we should not rush them to max the moment the get released.
But why do we get the same amount of silver and bronze keys? Having to wait the same amount of time to upgrade a bronze fighter is just so tiring.
For ranking in the top 1%-10% we could get 4 bronze keys, 3 silver keys or 2 gold keys.
Or maybe we could get a bronze and a silver key in addition to the gold keys in Gold Prize Fights.
I don't think a relic would be the best idea though.

I keep a ton of fighters and the like, and over the months of playing this game, I haven't had a key problem. As long as you consistently land in the top 10% op top 10 you should not have any troubles with getting keys.

I keep a ton of fighters and the like, and over the months of playing this game, I haven't had a key problem. As long as you consistently land in the top 10% op top 10 you should not have any troubles with getting keys.
In the event's is what your trying to say right ?

I agree getting keys is really annoying. Once you've finished all the stories (at the moment) the only way to get keys is from doing good in prize fights. And even that's just a scarce amount for after 3 days(unless you do super well in prize fights).
Updates, though, have been fine in my opinion. A little bit too far in between, but quality over quantity in my opinion.
Yea same here I've finished all my stories to

Agree.

I also hope people are selling duplicate golds (i.e. not keeping more of the same 3 untouchable peacocks). Perhaps people keep running out of keys is because they have 4-6 duplicates of every gold character and are unlocking the skill tree on EVERY SINGLE GOLD CHARACTER they find? :3 :3 :3

I've never had a trouble with keys :3

Agree.

I also hope people are selling duplicate golds (i.e. not keeping more of the same 3 untouchable peacocks). Perhaps people keep running out of keys is because they have 4-6 duplicates of every gold character and are unlocking the skill tree on EVERY SINGLE GOLD CHARACTER they find? :3 :3 :3

I've never had a trouble with keys :3
Gold keys are not an issue. They are rather limited by coins. That is, you'll have coin shortage sooner than you'll have key shortage with golds. It also helps that golds are rare. Character specific relics are useless (they cost more and the chance for a gold is lower), so you are mostly limited with the assortment of golds from PFs and an occasional "3rd" gold.

Bronzes and silvers though are easy to get, in many cases are worth getting duplicates for different tiers (Heavy Reign is good in any tier, for example) and are very easy on coins so it's much cheaper to fully upgrade them... Until you run into key shortage. Also personally bronze PFs are annoying. Maybe because you have to waste resources (keys and coins for move upgrades) for not much gain.

PS: I'm guilty of keeping and upgrading 3 PW Filias. Though in this case my main problem is getting enough moves with crit rate.

Gold keys are not an issue. They are rather limited by coins. That is, you'll have coin shortage sooner than you'll have key shortage with golds. It also helps that golds are rare. Character specific relics are useless (they cost more and the chance for a gold is lower), so you are mostly limited with the assortment of golds from PFs and an occasional "3rd" gold.

Bronzes and silvers though are easy to get, in many cases are worth getting duplicates for different tiers (Heavy Reign is good in any tier, for example) and are very easy on coins so it's much cheaper to fully upgrade them... Until you run into key shortage. Also personally bronze PFs are annoying. Maybe because you have to waste resources (keys and coins for move upgrades) for not much gain.

PS: I'm guilty of keeping and upgrading 3 PW Filias. Though in this case my main problem is getting enough moves with crit rate.
I'm low on keys, but that's largely because I'm not committed to prize fights... I'm not as competitive.

But still, I have to admit you made some great points to consider.

Honestly the amount of gold keys is fine. Gold Fighters are quite strong, and we should not rush them to max the moment the get released.
This is one of the main reason keys are sparse at the moment.
Keys help prevent blowing through content and maxing fighters extremely quickly.
(You guys are still so fast!)

That said, there's always room for improvement!
We'll take all of this feedback into consideration.

Hey guys, had an uber thought. What if once every week or every other week there was key PF events? Like, you get bronze for the most part, then silver close to the top, and then like 2-3 golds for maxing out. Top 10 players get like 4 more gold keys, 8 silver, and 16 bronze?

Hey guys, had an uber thought. What if once every week or every other week there was key PF events? Like, you get bronze for the most part, then silver close to the top, and then like 2-3 golds for maxing out. Top 10 players get like 4 more gold keys, 8 silver, and 16 bronze?
I do like this, but I think it might be better to either add them to the daily events (which deserve more praise for what they do) somehow, or have a new event for them.
Although having a bronze, silver, gold key as the capstone for each prize fight might make things interesting, too... "get X points for a key!" something non-competitive, but still needing skill

Reactions: Gibraltor
I do like this, but I think it might be better to either add them to the daily events (which deserve more praise for what they do) somehow, or have a new event for them.
Although having a bronze, silver, gold key as the capstone for each prize fight might make things interesting, too... "get X points for a key!" something non-competitive, but still needing skill
I love daily events! Felt like it might make things too easy to get keys that way tho, and ya, perhaps they could just add a key or two at the top of the ladder? Think I'd prefer a key over a gold move relic lol.

I love daily events! Felt like it might make things too easy to get keys that way tho, and ya, perhaps they could just add a key or two at the top of the ladder? Think I'd prefer a key over a gold move relic lol.
You make a good point... the gold move relic at the top of a prize fight seems odd when we already get gold moves from daily events... replacing the move relic with a single key as the striving goal would encourage me to play prizefights more (I can't get to the top 1%.... but I can get that last milestone for a key)

You make a good point... the gold move relic at the top of a prize fight seems odd when we already get gold moves from daily events... replacing the move relic with a single key as the striving goal would encourage me to play prizefights more (I can't get to the top 1%.... but I can get that last milestone for a key)
You can't get 1-10%? What's your usual average points?

You can't get 1-10%? What's your usual average points?
Maybe I meant top 10...
Still, I made it there once, through constant playing... But that was like 5 or 6 golds ago. I got my lucky break AFTER that, so I probably just need to build my army up.

Maybe I meant top 10...
Still, I made it there once, through constant playing... But that was like 5 or 6 golds ago. I got my lucky break AFTER that, so I probably just need to build my army up.
Ya that's probably true lol. I now have 13 golds which gives me 4 fights with all golds, and 1 using silvers, so I consider myself quite blessed to achieve this in 2 weeks. The hard question is, is it worth it to run down the wins meter, or to wait every 30 minutes or so just to get 200k points in two wins?

Ya that's probably true lol. I now have 13 golds which gives me 4 fights with all golds, and 1 using silvers, so I consider myself quite blessed to achieve this in 2 weeks. The hard question is, is it worth it to run down the wins meter, or to wait every 30 minutes or so just to get 200k points in two wins?
uhhhh dont use all 3 carries in one fight. You should be using one gold per fight to carry and then the rest being low level fighters to level up. That gets you the most points and experience.