• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Suggestion: tougher fights

Reaction score
One thing I would LIVE to have in event mode (and to a lesser extent, story mode and maybe prize fights), is an ability to raise the fighter score of my opponents.
Maybe on the fighter selection screen, could we get an option to raise the score for higher level ups? Not expecting any more rewards, but the additional XP would make it worth fighting in basic modes (normally I ignore basics right now, because I'm more focused on leveling)

Make it have better rewards and I'm game lol. Get tired of starting over because of a mis tap.

Make it have better rewards and I'm game lol. Get tired of starting over because of a mis tap.
I'm tired of trying to level up characters, but have a 0 streak (so it's not worth it fighting with anyone I care about for a while), when I could just bump up the difficulty myself. Same thing with event mode: Sometimes, the enemies are just too weak for decent XP, and I like a challenge!

Reactions: Gibraltor
Well ya, that's true, leveling up characters has been a grind, I am sitting on like 189 characters and don't have enough time in the day to level them ALL up...

I have like 10 silvers I use just to carry my two lowest silvers and level them up while building a streak. Prize fight is meant to be high risk high reward.

Reactions: Immanu'El
For Prize Fight, get a bunch of low level silvers and one raid boss. Works all the time.

How would y'all feel if you could use Theonite or Canopy Coins to raise the FS of your opponents? Would you ever use it?
I would use theonite if it also increased my PF points at that rate lol. I am not entirely in a position to do that right now, but ya, that would be an interesting thought. How about using theonite to find weaker opponents as well? Since we're discussing currency in fights

the game is hard up to a certain point but brain dead easy once you get past that point

and when things are too easy it kills enjoyment and replay value

so I’m all for more of a challenge for players who need it

I agree. So exciting difficult games

Thanks for the feedback everyone!
More difficult fights, eh?

Certainly on our radar and we'd like to make some steps towards that soon!

the game is hard up to a certain point but brain dead easy once you get past that point
and when things are too easy it kills enjoyment and replay value
so I’m all for more of a challenge for players who need it
The current idea is to add stat scaling for the opponents team in Prize Fights based on your current streak.

The more you win, the harder the next team will be to sweep... especially for our end game players.

The more you win, the harder the next team will be to sweep... especially for our end game players.

what does "sweep" mean?

Also might I suggest a solution to this? Maybe replace the Aeon bot fighter with the Venus bot fighter at Max level streaks since i see that the Venus bot would always have a team with a much bigger FS but the Aeon bot (whose av FS for its fighter is only at about 7000+) is always the one used as an 'Option' for high streak fights.

tbh tho i dont really see how you can make the fights "harder" unless you introduce in endless combos/more combo variants (AND have the AI bot fighters learn/know how to use these combo variations) or a multiplayer mode, which are both really hard to implement in a mobile platform.

what does "sweep" mean?

Also might I suggest a solution to this? Maybe replace the Aeon bot fighter with the Venus bot fighter at Max level streaks since i see that the Venus bot would always have a team with a much bigger FS but the Aeon bot (whose av FS for its fighter is only at about 7000+) is always the one used as an 'Option' for high streak fights.

tbh tho i dont really see how you can make the fights "harder" unless you introduce in endless combos/more combo variants (AND have the AI bot fighters learn/know how to use these combo variations) or a multiplayer mode, which are both really hard to implement in a mobile platform.
Sweep as in use 1 high FS fighter to beat their whole team.