• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

End of the Year Thoughts...

Viranova

Reaction score
Soooo I just discovered Skullgirls recently and I am absolutely OBSESSED. lol I really really wish that I was around when the game first came out! I want more and more and it seems like this mobile game is the closest I’ll get to consistent new Skullgirls content that isn’t already the main game. Now that I’ve probably already bored you to death - I’m curious about what you guys think the devs are planning to do for this last month of the year. I know they’re done with updates until the new app without LINE gets released, but do you think they’ll release at least one last character before December is over to end this year off with a bang?? Lol Also, are there any features you wish to see for the new app coming out next month? I’d love to see timed events and holiday tie-in content... something like “The Emergency Room” a timed quest during the holidays hosted by “The Last Hope”. They could roll them out as if the events are TV specials or something. lol idk Hope you’re all having a great Monday so far!

I’m curious about what you guys think the devs are planning to do for this last month of the year.

I'm hoping for something, anything, but expecting nothing.

Unfortunately :3. I believe the transition to the new patch and ditching Line will be taking up all their time. I only expect 1 patch every 3-4 months from now on :3

I wouldn't expect any updates betwen now and January. It is not a small thing to switch over from relying on LINE so that really will be keeping them extremely busy. Let them have a break for Christmas :p

Reactions: Viranova