• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New member questions

OWTsoi

Reaction score
I'm kinda new(in fact, very new) member in skullgirls. I want to ask the short forms of all the Blockbusters/special moves. Btw, I know BB stands for blockbuster but what is BB3?

Tier 3 blockbusters, the ones that cost the most meter to fill and do more damage than every previous tier blockbuster.

Also BB3 is unblockable

Tier 3 blockbusters, the ones that cost the most meter to fill and do more damage than every previous tier blockbuster.

Also BB3 is unblockable
thx. I want to ask if peacock is viable. I also want to ask what character can do zoning(idk if this is the right word for that but I think u get what I mean) the best?

thx. I want to ask if peacock is viable. I also want to ask what character can do zoning(idk if this is the right word for that but I think u get what I mean) the best?
There's really no specific strategy like there is in console Skullgirls. Specials all have cooldowns which makes Peacock's usual antics not very effective. Every character has a viable variant for late-game other than valentine.
But yeah, no zoning, control, rushdown etc. You can play each character the same way, holding block and waiting for an opening.