• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Peacock combo

Underdog

Reaction score
So I was reading on someone's combo list for peacock and I stumbled upon an interesting combo of my own.

Boxcar Georg---> dash attack--->jab combo---> launcher---> no follow up instead use impending doom---> immediately after the animation for impending doom occurs start a jab combo---> argues agony.

If done correctly for some reason impending doom will not register until you use argues agony and the animation will be done twice but only hitting the second time for some massive damage .

Reactions: Skulltoon
Another interesting combo that I love to do is boxcar georg-->dash attack--> jab combo-->launcher-->air juggle--> bandwagon BB

Reactions: Skulltoon
Probably going to be more relevant once GDO gets nerfed!

Yeah plus I can't seem to get that SM anyways so I heavily rely on boxecar georg

I wanna ask, if this is done correctly, will it be ~45 hits? Btw, I tried this with my peacock having advanced combo and it don't seems to work. I have to count 3 taps and agony BB in order to make it work

There's one peacock I'm trying to get is untouchable switch relics summon should I do plus I'm trying get a gold beowulf to so...anyone ?

There's one peacock I'm trying to get is untouchable switch relics summon should I do plus I'm trying get a gold beowulf to so...anyone ?
what.

You can easily get untouchable from the peacock gold prize fight, and a WB beowulf from the gold beowulf prize fight.

I'm trying to get a gold beowulf from this event but when is the peacock prize right?

I'm trying to get a gold beowulf from this event but when is the peacock prize right?
Peacock stated today.

(and I missed the gold beo despite getting a whopping 3 million, i hate the PF point bloat)

Peacock stated today.

(and I missed the gold beo despite getting a whopping 3 million, i hate the PF point bloat)
I just chucked in 5.5 mil in the last hour and a half and got it lol. The barrier to gold is getting higher for sure. I'd imagine it's closer to 4 but I would go to 5mil if you're really concerned for the gold.

I just chucked in 5.5 mil in the last hour and a half and got it lol. The barrier to gold is getting higher for sure. I'd imagine it's closer to 4 but I would go to 5mil if you're really concerned for the gold.
Oh well, only, like, a month until it comes around again :/

Also need Eliza and Double, hopefully they're fairly soon.

Here's a criminally easy Peacock combo.

jab attack>launcher>George's Day Out>back dash>Impending doom+argus agony.

best to do this while at the middle at a stage so when you backdash you get some good distance away.
Great for playing safe.

Let's try and stay on topic, you can always post questions like this as a new thread : )

Also need Eliza and Double, hopefully they're fairly soon.

Our current Prize Fight rotation order is:
Filia > Parasoul > Beowulf > Peacock > Painwheel > Double > Valentine > Eliza > Big Band > Cerebella > Filia ...

Hope that helps! Just keep in mind this changes from time to time.

Reactions: tom641