• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection That one Parasoul move where an Egret jumps in to protect her

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
I cannot for the life of me get one of these moves. Granted, I only ever do expert events for the gold moves, but I feel like I've gotten at least one of every move EXCEPT for this one. I don't even know the name of it because I've never gotten it. I see it often enough (mostly in events, I feel like players rarely use it for PF teams), so I know it exists.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this move? Is it possible that it's bugged? What is it even called?

Egret Dive is disabled at the moment, so you won't be able to get that one.
The same applies to Peacocks BB3 - Deadly Airport.

Once we make some adjustments to Egret Dive so it works a little closer to what we're aiming for, we'll release it into the wild for everyone to acquire.

Sorry for the confusion!

Reactions: TonyPartridge30
Egret Dive is disabled at the moment, so you won't be able to get that one.
The same applies to Peacocks BB3 - Deadly Airport.

Once we make some adjustments to Egret Dive so it works a little closer to what we're aiming for, we'll release it into the wild for everyone to acquire.

Sorry for the confusion!
Oh, is that so? Well that certainly would explain my rotten luck. I didn't even think to wonder about Peacock's other BB3, but you're right; I've never been able to obtain that, either.

What about that one Eliza move where she makes a snake out of her blood and cuts through it at the opponent? Is that move similarly disabled, or is that just good old-fashioned bad luck that I haven't gotten it yet?

In addition to Egret Dive and Deadly Airport, Eliza’s Chaos Banish and Double’s Megalith Array are also unobtainable as of 1.6.1

Reactions: TonyPartridge30
In addition to Egret Dive and Deadly Airport, Eliza’s Chaos Banish and Double’s Megalith Array are also unobtainable as of 1.6.1
Any idea about Cerebella’s other BB3 (the one that’s not Grab Bag)? Might be called Ultimate Showstopper (I don’t know cause I don’t have it).

Last edited:
That one is perfectly obtainable.