• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Show me your moves.. Handling 300 move slots

FreyRenoir

Reaction score
Website
freysmith.deviantart.com
Greetings everyone!

To make the most out of my ressources I would save up every move i can get. Thing is with 8 different characters that have like 15 different ability moves the ammount you have fills up quickly.
So i have set the max of one specific move i want to keep to 3.. which still scratches the 300 move cap now that i can get Eliza moves.

So heres my question! How do you handle this restriction? Considering the only real drawback from having too much moves is you can't draw relics?

Reactions: FreyRenoir
I still don't see the point of outtakes so there's easy space there. Seems like it's just a way to send your opponent off to go healing instead of finishing her off. There are some other moves that seem pretty miserable so I tend not to keep more than 1. The trick is what to do when a lousy move has fantastic stats. Decisions decisions!

I still don't see the point of outtakes so there's easy space there. Seems like it's just a way to send your opponent off to go healing instead of finishing her off. There are some other moves that seem pretty miserable so I tend not to keep more than 1. The trick is what to do when a lousy move has fantastic stats. Decisions decisions!

If they actually got rid of those permanent buffs in Event fights they may actually be pretty handy, but usually buffs run out fast enough that trying to force them out is a needless risk compared to just waiting it out.

If I don't want to use that move (Bursts, outtakes/snapbacks, bad/awkward moves) then i'll throw all of them into the grinder. If I have a lot of a move i'd like to use, i'll throw away any of them with bad stats attached.

At some point I may end up throwing away moves that a lot of my unleveled characters came with, but not right now.

what are you talking about >?????
The Collection menu of the game has two sections: Fighters and Moves. These people were talking about the Moves section, and how (at the time that they were writing) the maximum number of moves a player could have in their Collection was 300, though this has been raised since then. Moves are very common and easy to obtain, so this issue can easily happen and so they were discussing which moves should be sold/deleted in order to make space for new ones.