• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

The next character CONFIRMED! (Not clickbait)

moisterrific

Reaction score
SQUIGLY CONFIRMED BABY!

Qe0Q22b.png

NEW CHARACTERS - Squigly! Ms Fortune! Robo Fortune! All will be joining Skullgirls in 2018! There may even be some special appearances from some reclusive characters we all know and love...

In that thread, MightyZug (the game director guy) listed the order of new characters to be added in 2018. But is it just a random order that means nothing or does it actually drop a hint at their actual release schedule?

We can see right below the point for new characters is the one for new origin stories:

ORIGIN STORIES - Parasoul! Filia! Eliza! Beowulf! We’ll continue to release new Origin Stories for all your favorite characters!

Parasoul origin story was confirmed to be after Cerebella, so that order of appearance is most likely true and what will actually happen.

If we dig even deeper, into the @sgmobile Twitter account…

xmEss4c.jpg

FSut6pf.jpg

qDAtylk.jpg

Eliza’s poster was tweeted after all the characters that were released before her, Beowulf was tweeted after Eliza, and finally Double was tweeted after Beowulf.

And guess who’s after Double?

SQUIGLY

(And then of course after her are Ms. Fortune and Robo-Fortune, which coincidentally matches the order that Zug wrote in the 2018 plans post)

That’s right ladies and gentlemen, Squigly will be the next character, and we could see her joining the cast as early as March!

Robo Fortune is rly funny and interesting in my opinion same with squigly and Ms. Fortune.
To be honest, I am really hoping for good palletes for them.
I like Squigly's marie pallete it should be gold.
"Skull's Control!"
Is what it should be named.

Wow, Ms. Fortune's new model is looking great (I'm dying inside) :)

Reactions: TRIX
SQUIGLY CONFIRMED BABY!

Qe0Q22b.png

In that thread, MightyZug (the game director guy) listed the order of new characters to be added in 2018. But is it just a random order that means nothing or does it actually drop a hint at their actual release schedule?

We can see right below the point for new characters is the one for new origin stories:

Parasoul origin story was confirmed to be after Cerebella, so that order of appearance is most likely true and what will actually happen.

If we dig even deeper, into the @sgmobile Twitter account…

xmEss4c.jpg

FSut6pf.jpg

qDAtylk.jpg

Eliza’s poster was tweeted after all the characters that were released before her, Beowulf was tweeted after Eliza, and finally Double was tweeted after Beowulf.

And guess who’s after Double?

SQUIGLY

(And then of course after her are Ms. Fortune and Robo-Fortune, which coincidentally matches the order that Zug wrote in the 2018 plans post)

That’s right ladies and gentlemen, Squigly will be the next character, and we could see her joining the cast as early as March!
Still clickbait because they never confirmed this, its just based on very strong evidence.

Reactions: Al Qedic
Still clickbait because they never confirmed this, its just based on very strong evidence.

You may never know they might release them this year. Aslong it still connects with the story line then we are good to go!

You may never know they might release them this year. Aslong it still connects with the story line then we are good to go!
They will be released this year, as stated in the upcoming 2018 plans thread. I just thought the devs posted a tweet saying the next character was squigly, but they never confirm it outright, its just hints.

Confirmed or the other thing... Not Confirmed? :p

I hope she's next though! I hate using her on consoles but I love the character! I want to play as her in SGM at least!

Oh gosh! I really hope she is next <3 Been waiting a long while for my fav character!

Reactions: Al Qedic