• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"IN DENILE" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
In Denile.png

This thread is for discussing Eliza's bronze variant: "IN DENILE"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:

Best stats (listed in build priority):
  1. meter gain (50-100%)
  2. defence (35%)
  3. ATK (50-100%)
  4. HP (50-100%)

Best loadout (listed in upgrade priority):
  1. Sekhmet’s Fury (must have)
  2. Sekhmet’s Turn (must have)
  3. Sekhmet’s Bite (must have)
  4. Lady of Slaughter
  5. Varies depending on the rarity (Burst or Scarlet Ladies if bronze, Upper Khat or Middle of the Sphynx if silver or above, any special with 2 cost or Khepri Sun if gold)

Strategy (assuming player has optimal stats and loadout) :
  • Hit the enemy enough to fully charge the 3 Sekhmet BB1
  • Once full, Sekhmet BB1 can be used periodically to extend combo or in quick succession for quick armor & immune gain depending on the situation
  • Let the enemy combo you on purpose when you have 2 stacks of armor, since you will not take damage and that will charge meter faster than you hitting them, even if you have plenty of meter gain

Combos (with full meters):
  • L4>Sekhmet’s Fury>Sekhmet charge>L4>Sekhmet’s Turn>Sekhmet charge>L5>launcher>juggle>trip or Sekhmet’s Bite or Upper Khat or Middle of the Sphynx
  • L4>Sekhmet’s Fury>Sekhmet charge>L4>Sekhmet’s Turn>Sekhmet charge>L5>launcher>juggle>Sekhmet’s Bite>Khepri Sun

Reactions: TRIX
I’d say she’s the 3rd best gold Eliza after Diva and Bloodbath

Denied like a dozen blockbusters in that fight

Reactions: Anemonasprite1
Did you win?

No. I hit the time limit. In every occasion, I had your Armed Forces Cerebella with only (approx.) 4% health left. With only 3 seconds on the clock.

Mute the video yourself. The music becomes obnoxious, I was gaming with it already. Apologies.

is it possible to transfer my old Line acc data now or do i have to wait till the migration starts? worried since i cant connect my Line acc data to the new Skullgirls mobile app (tried everything but the orange button isnt appearing). When i try to login to the new app it says my account doesnt exist.

Updated your App? That might be too late now. Are you definite there is no othere way?

ive updated the App (both skullgirls mobile and LINE skullgirls) but the LINE app tells me that ive linked a skullgirls login (the green text). when i open the new Skullgirls Mobile app the game tells me my account doesnt exist when i try to login with the saved account in the LINE version.

i tried to link a new email but i get the same result...with the game not showing the orange link button in the options menu.

No. I hit the time limit. In every occasion, I had your Armed Forces Cerebella with only (approx.) 4% health left. With only 3 seconds on the clock.

Mute the video yourself. The music becomes obnoxious, I was gaming with it already. Apologies.

wow the AI version of my team is awful

can’t wait for PvP

I’d say she’s the 3rd best gold Eliza after Diva and Bloodbath

Denied like a dozen blockbusters in that fight
I don’t thinks so, because doesn’t matter if you get your 3 defense buffs and immunity for 15 seconds, you need to deal some damage to deal with a fatties like Reaonant Evil.

But if only she could get some increased damage based on current defense buffs, I mean 20% for each.

She could cast sekhmet 3 times, to get 60% bonus damage for ~ 14 seconds.
I think this changes could make her more challengeable.

Last edited:
I don’t thinks so, because doesn’t matter if you get your 3 defense buffs and immunity for 15 seconds, you need to deal some damage to deal with a fatties like Reaonant Evil.

But if only she could get some increased damage based on current defense buffs, I mean 20% for each.

She's defensive, not offensive. She's made more for a defense team than an attacker, so giving her an attack boost for armour kind of defeats her purpose. Plus, Scarlet Viper more or less has the SA you're proposing.

She's defensive, not offensive. She's made more for a defense team than an attacker, so giving her an attack boost for armour kind of defeats her purpose. Plus, Scarlet Viper more or less has the SA you're proposing.
Sure, if only AI could use this defensive capabilities properly. So you planning to use her in a rifts?
I really like Scarlet, not too much, but will evolve her to diamond in a future.
But In Denile didn’t deserved even evolving her to gold., ofc it’s my opinion. Will wait, until she will be buffed.

Sure, if only AI could use this defensive capabilities properly. So you planning to use her in a rifts?
I really like Scarlet, not too much, but will evolve her to diamond in a future.
But In Denile didn’t deserved even evolving her to gold., ofc it’s my opinion. Will wait, until she will be buffed.
Nah, I don't think she's much. I don't know what moist was on about. I do, however, think splitting her SA into both defensive and offensive parts is an attempt at making a well-rounded character that really just ends up not being good at much/an okay version of both. Point in case, Brain Freeze, who isn't bad on defense but who's attack bonus doesn't do much for her (not without a lot of work imo). A better way to improve her would just be to improve her AI, since her SA is great if it triggers.

You know, watching that video does present an odd possible strategy for just using two of her skemet moves, then taking advantage of the fact you're now immortal to let enemies waste their blockbusters while refilling your own.

I mean, it's not going to win in a high streak prize fight, but it could have it's merits in the context of some rift battles, where just not taking any damage can be a huge plus.

(This is not to say I'm going out and evolving a In Denile any time soon, it's just interesting as an idea to me)

Reactions: cappatacus
Nah, I don't think she's much. I don't know what moist was on about. I do, however, think splitting her SA into both defensive and offensive parts is an attempt at making a well-rounded character that really just ends up not being good at much/an okay version of both. Point in case, Brain Freeze, who isn't bad on defense but who's attack bonus doesn't do much for her (not without a lot of work imo). A better way to improve her would just be to improve her AI, since her SA is great if it triggers.
Brain Freeze still have a constant and synergetic bonus from HP.

You know, watching that video does present an odd possible strategy for just using two of her skemet moves, then taking advantage of the fact you're now immortal to let enemies waste their blockbusters while refilling your own.

I mean, it's not going to win in a high streak prize fight, but it could have it's merits in the context of some rift battles, where just not taking any damage can be a huge plus.

(This is not to say I'm going out and evolving a In Denile any time soon, it's just interesting as an idea to me)
I wish in a future this kind of characters will be improved enough, because for now it’s just a waste of resources.