• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Element Items

Renan Flippy

Reaction score
Do not take it as nonsense, but watching the special moves modifiers and the possible returns of the Marquee Ability (Viewed in Closed Beta Test) I come up with a suggestion called Items.
It consists of collectable items that the player could be getting through relics (specifically the Take a Break Relic and Daily Relic). The way to use them would be depending on the element of the character you want to use.
Example:
Shell: This item can only be used by Water characters.
Each item could have a fight modifier. Example: Windmill (Air Character Item): X% Probability of gain X BUFF for X seconds, or: Probability of X% of causing X DEBUFF to the opponent for X seconds. I would propose that they be 3 Items for each element and that they have the same uses of the Special Moves (either, that they are repeated and / or that those that are unused are sold). This is a suggestion that occurred to me after reading the 2018 PREVIEW. Salute. :)

Reactions: VicKing
Do not take it as nonsense, but watching the special moves modifiers and the possible returns of the Marquee Ability (Viewed in Closed Beta Test) I come up with a suggestion called Items.
It consists of collectable items that the player could be getting through relics (specifically the Take a Break Relic and Daily Relic). The way to use them would be depending on the element of the character you want to use.
Example:
Shell: This item can only be used by Water characters.
Each item could have a fight modifier. Example: Windmill (Air Character Item): X% Probability of gain X BUFF for X seconds, or: Probability of X% of causing X DEBUFF to the opponent for X seconds. I would propose that they be 3 Items for each element and that they have the same uses of the Special Moves (either, that they are repeated and / or that those that are unused are sold). This is a suggestion that occurred to me after reading the 2018 PREVIEW. Salute. :)
I think it's probably more likely that items would correspond to characters so that they can give more unique benefits specific to characters. For example, one beo item could have him start with one hype mode charge in a match.

I liked the idea but it could be for quests that you would get these collectible items and should have a rarity tier. And all have a set amount of time use.

Reactions: Renan Flippy