• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Stolen money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier Fernandez

Reaction score
Just wanting to know if I can get my starts pack or a refund on the $4.99 purchase I made for the skull girl game app. I like the mobile and plan o playing it more but I like to have a refund or the item I purchased please! If I could be notified on what's gonna happen that be great! Thanks!

Reactions: Yomady
What happened exactly?
Did you make a mistake when you purchased the item? Did the item not appear when you bought it? Please give some more information and someone will be along to help you as soon as possible!

Just wanting to know if I can get my starts pack or a refund on the $4.99 purchase I made for the skull girl game app. I like the mobile and plan o playing it more but I like to have a refund or the item I purchased please! If I could be notified on what's gonna happen that be great! Thanks!
Hey Xavier! Can you please send us an email at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com as soon as possible so we can help you resolve this purchasing issue?

Really sorry to hear that this happened!

Hope it isn't the same case as me i bought items then checking stats it said i bought zero on the new app (before update when it was line to now) could be that? If so you might of got it maybes a mix up? I got my but it doesn't confirm it

I’ve lost all my progress that I’ve made in your game. last I remember I was a LV 22 but after that I don’t really the units I had or progress I’ve made in the game sadly. However if there’s a way to get my progress back that would be awesome I love this game so I would like to keep playing it, so please do what u must and have a nice day.

I’ve lost all my progress that I’ve made in your game. last I remember I was a LV 22 but after that I don’t really the units I had or progress I’ve made in the game sadly. However if there’s a way to get my progress back that would be awesome I love this game so I would like to keep playing it, so please do what u must and have a nice day.

Hello my man ya have to send a email to the devs also writing in the wrong area lol

- email is restoredata@hiddenvariable.com

Honestly level 22 ain't to far I've lost one account when i had Line app and deleted my account which of course forgot about skullgirls been connected and got a new phone... Probably notice how skilled you are going back in achieving 30 isn't as difficult as it seems... Lol yes i know i felt the same honestly but ain't to bad seriously you might of lost some troops but you gained that skill a skill that a newbie doesn't have lol. Just trying to help man but honestly no lie... Try the email mate maybes might save some time who knows?

Reactions: Psyche
Status
Not open for further replies.