• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Why is chocoglycemia DOUBLING stacks of regen?

Luke

Reaction score
Is this a bug or a feature? So I haven’t been in silver pz for like months but in this Eliza pz when I kill a enemy my cal gains 2 stacks of regen (ok normal) but when I use chocoglycemia I get 4 stacks of regen. I tested using it without buff and it only gives 1 regen. I’m uploading my val’s Stat and screenshots of the buff and pz conditions.B4A99D9A-606F-40A2-A79D-8D233DF56897.png312D9511-1862-4331-965C-F9B9FDE7C908.pngCA85B179-F835-4255-A693-5666008F2388.jpeg4677FD62-2EA1-4D0B-B84D-5706BBA2E506.jpeg

That IS odd (Though then again Chocoglycemia was once bugged into giving 3 stats before when it was a silver move so perhaps this is a bug again) but I think if anything maybe choco's regen is split into "2" separate stacks since it gives 10 seconds, the game displays 5 seconds as 1 stack, 2 for 10, etc.

Even if that was the case, and you beat an opponent you still have 15 seconds of regen added due to Graveyard Shift's ability so, I'd argue that it's really just the total of 25 seconds of regen you're getting split into stacks. That said though, this is quite the curious little bug, I'm interested to see the mechanics of it!

That IS odd (Though then again Chocoglycemia was once bugged into giving 3 stats before when it was a silver move so perhaps this is a bug again) but I think if anything maybe choco's regen is split into "2" separate stacks since it gives 10 seconds, the game displays 5 seconds as 1 stack, 2 for 10, etc.

Even if that was the case, and you beat an opponent you still have 15 seconds of regen added due to Graveyard Shift's ability so, I'd argue that it's really just the total of 25 seconds of regen you're getting split into stacks. That said though, this is quite the curious little bug, I'm interested to see the mechanics of it!
U have a silver cal to try this out yet? I may try get a video because 4 stacks of regen is I get hit with cerebellas bb3 and end up with more hp then I begin with!

U have a silver cal to try this out yet? I may try get a video because 4 stacks of regen is I get hit with cerebellas bb3 and end up with more hp then I begin with!
Just checked it out! So I got my Val to have 2 stacks for 15 seconds upgraded and then I had the Chocoglycemia added on and it gives me 4 stacks instead as well weirdly enough!

I'm assuming this is a bug with the regen stacks since the ability changed. I originally believed the stacks were bugged because it goes like, 1 stack = 5 seconds so when you have 2 stacks that 10 seconds and then Chocoglycemia having another 10 seconds meant 2 bonus stacks there.

However... I'm not too sure about this now considering the stacks are rather just "buffs" then just simple timers for reference unlike I thought before. Even with 15 seconds of 2 stacked regen + Chocoglycemia means 4 stacks and now we got ourselves a new Val "buff" lol

I tried again with the new pz we have going on and chocoglycemia is still doubling the regen. I am very sure it wasn't like this before...just before, like before Beowulf. is this a secret buff for val? IS IT!? we need more people on this.