• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal LINE Skullgirls Data Recovery Loss Notice

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

We've been having a lot of reports of users unable to log into their Skullgirls Login even after receiving the verification email and setting everything up correctly.

The good news is that we're more than happy to help everyone resolve this issue, but there are a few things we would like to clarify:

EMAIL ADDRESS VERIFICATION

When logging into your Skullgirls Login, you must use the email address that the verification email was sent to exactly.
The email field for your Skullgirls Login is case sensitive, and many users have been starting their email addresses with a capital letter when logging in, which will report the email as unrecognized. The same also applies to users who created their Skullgirls Login with an uppercase letter at the beginning, but are trying to sign in using a lowercase letter.
Example: (squigly.bestgirl@gmail.com) vs (Squigly.bestgirl@gmail.com).
LOGIN USING SKULLGIRLS LOGIN, NOT GOOGLE OR FACEBOOK

If you were using Facebook or Google in LINE Skullgirls, and created a Skullgirls Login while using one of those account types, then you must login using your Skullgirls Login to access your data.
This means once you arrive at the login screen, you will need to choose the "Skullgirls Login" option, not Google or Facebook.
Example: Users who were using Facebook to login in LINE Skullgirls must now use their Skullgirls Login from now on in the new app.
FINDING YOUR EXACT SKULLGIRLS LOGIN EMAIL ADDRESS

We recommend finding your verification email from when you created your Skullgirls Login, and checking the "To:" field for the exact email you must use to login.
We request that all users go through these steps before we investigate further.

If you are still unable to login even after checking the capitalization of your Skullgirls Login email, and confirming that you are in fact logging in using a Skullgirls Login, please let us know at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com

We're more than happy to help you resolve this issue.

Last edited:
Todavía no puedo ingresar, es que mi correo está escrito con minúsculas y números

so when i opened the game it auto linked to my facebook and when i click link for the skullgirls login it tells me to make a new account, so would i just reinstall the game and the click login with the skullgirls account?

So update which actual pissed me off is when i tried logging in with my skullgirls account it said wrong password/email so i put forgot password and ended up having a email saying my account doesn't have any email in there database so wtf do i do now? i even have screenshots of the email for the verification code which i received on January 15 2018 and today receiving the email stating my account isnt in the database received February 7 2018. If needed i will send them to a mod or admin as proof to help my case in getting my account back

Last edited:
darkice107 are you sure it is a Skullgirls login ? ,because the same happenned to me when I thought that I have been playing with google play login which I haven't, I have been logging in skullgirls login the whole time ( with gmail ) and it actually doesnt do anything to the gmail login at all. they are separate saves

Last edited:
darkice107 are you sure it is a Skullgirls login ? ,because the same happenned to me when I thought that I have been playing with google play login which I haven't, I have been logging in skullgirls login the whole time ( with gmail ) and it actually doesnt do anything to the gmail login at all. they are separate saves
Yes i am sure because when i try to log it with that gmail it says i used to verify for skullgirls login i go right to the tutorial

Yes i am sure because when i try to log it with that gmail it says i used to verify for skullgirls login i go right to the tutorial
Hi there, unfortunately many users lost their data over the weekend due to a recent issue.
Please take a moment to read through this thread:
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/t...-maintenance-complete-user-data-details.2631/

If you would like to recover your data instead of taking the compensation package, please send us an email at restoredata@hiddenvariable.com and we'll do our best to find your data!

Really sorry for the inconvenience, hope to hear from you soon!

Reactions: David Mendez Gurra
Hi there, unfortunately many users lost their data over the weekend due to a recent issue.
Please take a moment to read through this thread:
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/t...-maintenance-complete-user-data-details.2631/

If you would like to recover your data instead of taking the compensation package, please send us an email at restoredata@hiddenvariable.com and we'll do our best to find your data!

Really sorry for the inconvenience, hope to hear from you soon!
so theres no way to recover my data?

If you would like to recover your data, please send us an email at restoredata@hiddenvariable.com and we'll do our best to find it!
i sent a email with all the info i could provide for Option B i hope it could help and if its possible if we could maybe talk in private messages so i can give my info there too

I've gotten logged in, but all my data was wiped, like It made me go through the whole tutorial again, then after the rest of the data was downloaded, I was converted back to the starting point, everything was gone, is there a way to get my files back?