• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Please, updates with more options!!!

Dennis Aguilar

Reaction score
hello, thank you very much for the great game Skullgirls for android.

I would like relics of specific fighters, such as Cerebella de oro, water element and Filia de oro, light element, among others. Could you make specific relics to obtain them?

I would also like to obtain relics sacrificing fighters, since I have many unused, many repeated.

You could create a place where you can locate your relics or figther that you do not use, since it is annoying to be looking for your fighters among many that are on your list of fighters, many of which I do not use or like; but sacrificing them does not give any benefit to my other fighters, since it does not boost them in any way, because of their high level.

I would like to have my fighters that I use in one list and the others that I do not use in another or in a warehouse.

You have thought of some solution on the excess of fighters that we have the users and that only do not get in the way because they do not give any benefit?

Please, can we obtain the keys in a specific relic?

Could you create an option to give your repeated fighters to friends or other game users? Since I have repeated fighters that my brother does not have and I would like him to have them, since it does not do me any good to have repeated fighters unused.

I thank you so much for creating this game for Android platform, and I would love you to take into consideration my requests for future Skullgirls updates.

Many thanks!

Reactions: Psyche
I like your warehouse and keys relic idea, the keys are too hard to get

Reactions: Psyche
Hi! I don’t understand what ‘de oro’ means, could you please explain? Otherwise, I don’t think specific relics like those that you describe would ever work in this game; they would remove a huge element from the genre it is trying to be.
I don’t know about key relics, because while they could be good for players struggling to get them like Yew49, other players get them more easily either by playing more or saving up and being extra patient so maybe that one will have to be carefully considered.
The storage idea for unused fighters is useful, but I think it will come much later once the developers have finished stabilising the current version of the game and adding in the features they already have planned. One of the things already on the list is a social function (friends, in-game messaging, etc.) so that might cover your trading/gifting idea in the future!

Hi! I don’t understand what ‘de oro’ means, could you please explain?

I guess he was trying to say with "de oro" about gold characters (gold on spanish is "oro").

About key relics I suggested this before and I have some new ideas (It's only a suggestion and maybe we won't be able to see key relics because I hear they don't let the keys easy because they don't want to "break the game", giving the chance to the players to grow or improve their characters fast):

Name: Miscellaneous Relic (It can appear only one time per week).
Price: 200 crystals or theonite (less or more)
Possible Prizes:
- One bronze key
- One silver key
- One gold key
- 20,000 coins (making more convenient buy coins on the store)
- 100 crystals or theonite (Yeah, maybe it sounds silly but I add this because I have the idea about add an ironic prize)
- A chance to get the silver fire variant of Valentine (With the same rate that the Daily Relic has: 1%)

The other ideas sounds interesting too but I don't have any suggestions about.

I don't agree this game have difficult right for all moment. The question is game easy u like play ? The answer is easy: not.

Bring more difficult for all players. Unique part for me attractive is shared change but a similar level with your friend between 5 or 10 levels in account.

I don't agree this game have difficult right for all moment. The question is game easy u like play ? The answer is easy: not.

Bring more difficult for all players. Unique part for me attractive is shared change but a similar level with your friend between 5 or 10 levels in account.

You're trying to say that the difficult of the game is so easy? Sorry, I don't understand your point very well but it isn't your fault, it's my reading comprehension (English isn't my main language).

You're trying to say that the difficult of the game is so easy? Sorry, I don't understand your point very well but it isn't your fault, it's my reading comprehension (English isn't my main language).

Yes. The game right now is easy/medium. Pulling out prize fights. The IA it's so predictable.

Yes. The game right now is easy/medium. Pulling out prize fights. The IA it's so predictable.

I understand now thanks. But I feel the game starts with a very hard or hard difficult (for new players I said) and when your collection grows, the game turns easy. If you only block and counter the game turns easy too (even boring), but if you now focus on get the desired character/move/combo etc. the game still has a great difficult.

I understand now thanks. But I feel the game starts with a very hard or hard difficult (for new players I said) and when your collection grows, the game turns easy. If you only block and counter the game turns easy too (even boring), but if you now focus on get the desired character/move/combo etc. the game still has a great difficult.

Bro I'm old school player I like game very hard game. Since beginning up until final game. In my opinion the game in the beginning stay between medium/hard. Bigger part medium.

Bro I'm old school player I like game very hard game. Since beginning up until final game. In my opinion the game in the beginning stay between medium/hard. Bigger part medium.
I agree with you (not totally), I just try to stay in the same position that the new players are, in the end you will defend your opinion and I mine, but it isn't too different after all.
Well... we will have to wait for new modes, specifically for expert players. I'm fine with the current game but I hope to see new challenges in the future, it would refresh the concept and motivate even more the players to reach the top.

hello, thank you very much for the great game Skullgirls for android.
I would also like to obtain relics sacrificing fighters, since I have many unused, many repeated.
Yeah, duplicate Gold Fighters aren't super useful at the moment.
Make sure to hang on to them, because we'll be adding a use for them in the future ;)
You could create a place where you can locate your relics or figther that you do not use, since it is annoying to be looking for your fighters among many that are on your list of fighters, many of which I do not use or like; but sacrificing them does not give any benefit to my other fighters, since it does not boost them in any way, because of their high level.
I would like to have my fighters that I use in one list and the others that I do not use in another or in a warehouse.
Agreed! This would be very useful for those with large collections.
We'd like to implement a way to tag or favorite various fighters so that the ones you use the most will be visible first.
You have thought of some solution on the excess of fighters that we have the users and that only do not get in the way because they do not give any benefit?
This is in our sights!
We've had a few ideas, one of the main ones we'd like to investigate further would be increasing the amount of experience earned through feeding.
Please, can we obtain the keys in a specific relic?
The squeeze for keys (thought of this myself just now, impressive, I know) is intentional, but we hear you (and others) loud and clear.
We're working on ways to incorporate more keys into the economy for those who would like to put the effort into acquiring them.
Could you create an option to give your repeated fighters to friends or other game users? Since I have repeated fighters that my brother does not have and I would like him to have them, since it does not do me any good to have repeated fighters unused.
No plans for anything like this right now, but we can revisit this later!

Personally, I think one of the dangers of a trading system like this is that everyone would have easy access to any fighter they would like through some sort of an automated trading site.
You could also create many accounts and trade away your free bonuses (login bonus, special events) to a master account, which wouldn't be very fair for others.

We'd rather create useful uses for duplicate fighters as mentioned above before players give them away to others.
I thank you so much for creating this game for Android platform, and I would love you to take into consideration my requests for future Skullgirls updates.
Many thanks!
And thank YOU for playing, and sharing your feedback with us on the forums! :D