• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

The game lag is really BAD!

Rainbowdelight

Reaction score
How much longer till the lag is fixed?
When the new version of skullgirls came out I expected problems (the server blowing up was not one I'll admit) but after a month game lag is just insane. Every time you phase out of fights,relics,or collections the screeen either locks up in a black screen or hangs for 15-45 seconds in transition.
This last Friday/sat/sun I spent more time looking at locked screens than fighting!

What is the device that you are using? If you can give more details about your experience you might be able to help the developers to optimise the game, or at least let them know which devices are perhaps not well suited for running SGM.

How much longer till the lag is fixed?
When the new version of skullgirls came out I expected problems (the server blowing up was not one I'll admit) but after a month game lag is just insane. Every time you phase out of fights,relics,or collections the screeen either locks up in a black screen or hangs for 15-45 seconds in transition.
This last Friday/sat/sun I spent more time looking at locked screens than fighting!
This sounds like your app is having a hard time connecting to our servers.
This could be a distance or connection strength related issue.

Could you share a rough location of your region with us?
Are you connecting through WiFi, or data?

Your device model and OS version would also be very helpful, as Psyche pointed out.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Oh, I thought I was the only one with the issue. iPhone 7, iOS 11.1.2. Doesn’t happen often, but it’s usually public wi-fi or data, although I think it happens at home once or twice.

Oh, I thought I was the only one with the issue. iPhone 7, iOS 11.1.2. Doesn’t happen often, but it’s usually public wi-fi or data, although I think it happens at home once or twice.
Could you also share your region with us?