• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Can you play this game on the go?

Kokonut

Reaction score
Alright, real dumb question incoming. Didn't know how to phrase it better up there.

I've been playing with a tablet for some months, and decided to download the game on my phone to play while commuting. And I just realized, I can't seem to be able play this game without a flat surface to lay your phone on. I can't hold it up with mu hands, and putting it on my lap just feels awkward. Just a little disappointed by the discovery since I had this plan to put in more time I guess lol

Last edited:
I play on my phone and I never needed a flat surface. Why do you need a flat surface to put your phone on?

I play on my phone and I never needed a flat surface. Why do you need a flat surface to put your phone on?

I can't figure out how to hold up my phone while playing..?
I can't use my right hand to hold up my phone, I need two fingers to throw. And holding the phone with only my left hand while using my thumb to block feels all sorts painful since I can only balance the phone on my pinkie.

I'm doing it wrong, aren't I. I feel dumb

I can't figure out how to hold up my phone while playing..?
I can't use my right hand to hold up my phone, I need two fingers to throw. And holding the phone with only my left hand while using my thumb to block feels all sorts painful since I can only balance the phone on my pinkie.

I'm doing it wrong, aren't I. I feel dumb
How big is your phone? Just hold it with both hands and use both thumbs to play

I just hold my pjone horizontally with both hands and use my thumbs

playing-smartphone-two-hands-smart-phone-isolated-white-clipping-path-35439675.jpg

I think this is how most folks play the game.

Use your left and right index fingers to support the top of the phone, and use your middle fingers to support it from behind so it doesn't fall backwards.
Squeeze the phone in between both hands to lock it in place, and then your thumbs are free for all of the games' actions.

View attachment 515

Use your left and right index fingers to support the top of the phone, and use your middle fingers to support it from behind so it doesn't fall backwards.
Squeeze the phone in between both hands to lock it in place, and then your thumbs are free for all of the games' actions.
Can confirm this is how I hold my phone and play.

View attachment 515

Thanks. But how do I do two finger swipes for grabs and breaking throws in that position?

How big is your phone? Just hold it with both hands and use both thumbs to play

Average sized phone but I'm very petite and have small hands. Realizing that may be the problem

Thanks. But how do I do two finger swipes for grabs and breaking throws in that position?
You have two thumbs on the screen. So you swipe both thumbs.

I do all of my actions with just my right thumb and just use my left for blocks and throws (because they require both thumbs to be on the screen) and activating specials/blockbusters (because the buttons are on the left side of the screen).

yea I play this on my phone like anywhere

surprisingly well optimized for 1 hand play I can use just my left hand and win like every fight by using my thumb to tap the buttons and swipe back and fourth

2 finger play is for nubs

Reactions: Luke
The swipe is for any direction. You can go up or down swipes. I used to do left or right swipes and that sometimes end in accidental dashing.

So I'm a novice because I always hold the phone with one hand and use the thumb of this hand and the index finger of the other hand to play, the thumb is for the special movements and tag ins and the index finger is to do the "two tap or swipe" controls (block, throw movements) and normal attacks.