• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Unusual AI behaviour

Small Band

Reaction score
I just had a prize fight where halfway through the first fighter, the AI suddenly stopped doing anything. It idled (up to the point of walking up to me, even), blocked my attacks and very occasionally used a blockbuster. I don’t mind a free win, especially on a 16 win streak, but this probably deserved a thread.

I don’t pay attention to team names, so I’m not sure if it was Aeon/Venus, but this is definitely the first time something like this happened, and I’ve been playing for a few months now.

I just had a prize fight where halfway through the first fighter, the AI suddenly stopped doing anything. It idled (up to the point of walking up to me, even), blocked my attacks and very occasionally used a blockbuster. I don’t mind a free win, especially on a 16 win streak, but this probably deserved a thread.

I don’t pay attention to team names, so I’m not sure if it was Aeon/Venus, but this is definitely the first time something like this happened, and I’ve been playing for a few months now.
Could be network connection? Does it happen regularly?

Could just be lag like the computer character just reset itself from a halt in the network or a background app has given it a chuck. If it happens again its probably more serious don't worry :)
No, hasn’t happened again so far.

Alright, just had this bug again, and without an apparent chain of actions that would cause it.

Alright, just had this bug again, and without an apparent chain of actions that would cause it.
By any chance did you have a push notification or alert that went off during the fight? I had this issue once myself and I’m not sure about the reason either but for me it could have been to do with notifications. If you had the same, that could be evidence, or it could be a coincidence for both of us.

I met this problem couple of times in prize fights, only when I use big band