• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

SGM Screenshots

It is a SpongeBob reference and I had this image since two months ago but anyway, one time I have the chance to fight against Smitty Werben Jaegerman Jensen, obviously I didn't fight against him because he was number 1 but it was a very funny moment to me.
Prizefight.jpg

is that a bug?
yeah, i mentioned it in a support ticket i had for something else and i was told they were having server issues at the time this happened and that maybe there was an error processing the match data or loading the characters and sprites or something.
It happened on one of the treasure nodes on expert Going All In. On the second time going into the fight there were no sprites at all and the move slots were gone

Last edited:
ypi0OVQ.png
fezK41F.png
7BJd1UE.png
gwbdTnD.png
n74OtBS.png

Almost didn’t get the screenshot lol

Attachments

• 44112BAF-763B-45FA-9253-6EA745FFFCFF.jpeg
    44112BAF-763B-45FA-9253-6EA745FFFCFF.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 21
I like the Moisterrific's group of screenshots because it has nice Eliza's pictures and the most important, it shows the moment when the 3 Big Top Cerebella team will be defeated.

Reactions: moisterrific
88gngEU.png

I was taking a screenshot because I used the Ultimate Showstopper at the same time Squigly used Battle Opera, and Battle Opera just stayed there the whole time. I happened to get lucky and take the shot right as Squigly died and I wasn't even trying to do that. :)