• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Dawson

Reaction score
not sure what to do, ive played the game for a while and had been logged onto it through facebook although after the update it is only letting me log in through google, so i logged in using a gmail and of course it gave me a new file but found no way of logging out or linking it toward my original account, help please. Not sure what to do here.

not sure what to do, ive played the game for a while and had been logged onto it through facebook although after the update it is only letting me log in through google, so i logged in using a gmail and of course it gave me a new file but found no way of logging out or linking it toward my original account, help please. Not sure what to do here.
You can uninstall and reinstall the app to access the login screen.
After that, log into your Facebook account and all of your data will be restored.

Only uninstall the app if you are not using a Guest account, and since you are not using a Guest account, all of your data will be safe.

Let me know if you have any other issues!

You can uninstall and reinstall the app to access the login screen.
After that, log into your Facebook account and all of your data will be restored.

Only uninstall the app if you are not using a Guest account, and since you are not using a Guest account, all of your data will be safe.

Let me know if you have any other issues!
I'm having login issues, I migrated my email from line, and it's saying that I don't have an account registered in my email