• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters George at the Airshow Improvements

Ryouhi

Reaction score
George at the Airshow is pretty terrible.
It's will hit only when the enemy doesn't move at all, since it will only hit at it's exact landing point.

Two suggestion could be to give it some slight tracking, adjusting it's trajectory, so it actually has a chance to hit moving targets and/or letting the skill be used multiple times like Bang bang Bang, which would make it more like for at least one of the to hit.

I agree that it isn't the best move, but at least it does damage!:p

Please make it homing, if it flies over the target as it usually does it would be really cool if it made a loop and hit the running opponent in the behind. :D

On the few rare occasions I manage to get a hit, is when I’ve just defeated an opponent and manage to time it so that it hits the succeeding foe as s/he drops in.

Reactions: moisterrific
It's will hit only when the enemy doesn't move at all, since it will only hit at it's exact landing point.
that's because on SG2E it's used for zoning, meaning multiple projectiles are sent out at in a pattern that'll keep the opponent at fullscreen in either hitstun or blockstun for a limited time, or if an assist is added, indefinitely. though blockstun can be cut short by pushblocking
within the context of SGM, similar setups could be done with George At The Airshow, Boxcar George, & Geoge's Day Out though they'll never reach the potency of Peacock's actual zoning

Theoretical SGM Setup: Boxcar George may be interchangeable with George's Day Out, or you can send out both, but that could be a waste of resources. theoretically, if you use George's Day Out during 2, the grab from 4 will kick them right into George, from which point you may be able to get in some more hits from the jab combo
  1. send out George At The Airshow, the AI will respond with either blocking or dashing forward
  2. if you see them dash, send out Boxcar George, they will either block or get hit
  3. regardless, dash in, there's a chance you'll get punished, but George will help you there:
  4. if the AI blocks, do a grab
  5. if the AI gets hit, go into a combo
Two suggestion could be to give it some slight tracking, adjusting it's trajectory
It already does that in the same* manner as the SG2E version
* there may be some slight barely noticeable differences that i haven't noticed

Please make it homing, if it flies over the target as it usually does it would be really cool if it made a loop and hit the running opponent in the behind. :D
the same can be accomplished with heftier damage via the setup i mentioned

Last edited:
Reactions: Otherness
that's because on SG2E it's used for zoning, meaning multiple projectiles are sent out at in a pattern that'll keep the opponent at fullscreen in either hitstun or blockstun for a limited time, or if an assist is added, indefinitely. though blockstun can be cut short by pushblocking
within the context of SGM, similar setups could be done with George At The Airshow, Boxcar George, & Geoge's Day Out though they'll never reach the potency of Peacock's actual zoning

Theoretical SGM Setup: Boxcar George may be interchangeable with George's Day Out, or you can send out both, but that could be a waste of resources. theoretically, if you use George's Day Out during 2, the grab from 4 will kick them right into George, from which point you may be able to get in some more hits from the jab combo
  1. send out George At The Airshow, the AI will respond with either blocking or dashing forward
  2. if you see them dash, send out Boxcar George, they will either block or get hit
  3. regardless, dash in, there's a chance you'll get punished, but George will help you there:
  4. if the AI blocks, do a grab
  5. if the AI gets hit, go into a combo

It already does that in the same* manner as the SG2E version
* there may be some slight barely noticeable differences that i haven't noticed

the same can be accomplished with heftier damage via the setup i mentioned
Also have a Harlequin and max out your Special Move cooldown reduction nodes. Then wonder why you're doing that instead of going for normal combos :(

This has been on our list for awhile, but we haven't had a spare moment to make changes to it yet, sorry about that!

Thanks for all the feedback!

Any other ideas besides "just make it home in" that you'd like to see?
Feel free to share : )

It would be really cool if it made a loop and hit the running opponent in the behind.
I'd like to take this a little bit further. What if the attack did this deliberately? George flies over the top, then loops around to hit the enemy from behind in a right-to-left horizontal line (or perhaps for aesthetic purposes he could travel in a small transverse wave pattern). This can have the unique mechanic of having the potential to be unblockable; the receiver of the attack could still block GatA itself, but at the expense of turning round to face it - I'm hoping it would be possible to program fighters to automatically turn around for this one scenario. However, the enemy will not be able to turn around if suffering from blockstun or any kind of flinching, or if they do choose to block it, they leave themselves vulnerable on the side facing their opponent who can seize the chance to pull off a pincer movement. This might be out of balance, though, especially with the chance to inflict armour break all the while.

This has been on our list for awhile, but we haven't had a spare moment to make changes to it yet, sorry about that!

Extra damage to blocking enemies?

Will you guys also be buffing stuff like Cerebella's butt bomber and lock n load? Those moves have like no combo potential and have too much start up to be viable in its usage in the mobile version. They were fine in the actual game for assist, but here they really have no use outside if you get good stats on the moves.

Reactions: Psyche

Might have come up with an even better idea than that homing shenanigans.

Make it drop tiny little bombs in rapid succession on its way! That way forward dashing foes will run into a rain of damage and also it won’t matter that much if it flies over the target. Either that or make it drop a big one that always lands with precision.

Might have come up with an even better idea than that homing shenanigans.

Make it drop tiny little bombs in rapid succession on its way! That way forward dashing foes will run into a rain of damage and also it won’t matter that much if it flies over the target. Either that or make it drop a big one that always lands with precision.
Sounds a bit too complicated and too deviated from the current iteration.

Sounds a bit too complicated and too deviated from the current iteration.

Yeah, maybe. But one bombdrop on a fly-over miss shouldn’t be to complicated, right? Perhaps to deviated. I just think it would look cute with that little airplane dropping even tinier bombs.

But I’d settle for a precision hit too, even a loop free one.

maybe change it into something like bang bang bang where you tap 3 times and it send 3 planes at different trajectories