• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.1.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

But I won’t berlieve she got pressed into a fortune stone. Jk I’ve come to terms with it already it’s just always hard to deal with :c

But I won’t berlieve she got pressed into a fortune stone. Jk I’ve come to terms with it already it’s just always hard to deal with :c
Um, the endings for the original game are technically not canon. When you try to fit them in a single timeline it doesn’t add up at all.

Um, the endings for the original game are technically not canon. When you try to fit them in a single timeline it doesn’t add up at all.
So said otherwise, they're all still alive, well and not Skullgirls.

Jeez now I realize where the name comes from.
(Spoiler alert)
But Fortune losing her (2nd) family and being cut to pieces is pretty much coming, given she DIDN'T have her trademark scars and the Fishbone Gang was said to be alive. Your first mission is to find them after all.

Every ending is a parallel timeline

But then why do Marie and Robo Fortune joke about us not thinking anything is canon, just a further ploy¿

But then why do Marie and Robo Fortune joke about us not thinking anything is canon, just a further ploy¿
Robo-Fortune history mode seems like more joke than anything

Robo-Fortune's story is honestly a joke, just like Fukua's. it doesn't really mean anything when comparing it to other characters' stories

stopped playing this game for 6 months and just came back...

Any new changes? New characters yet? Believe the last character I had was that changing ball thing....

stopped playing this game for 6 months and just came back...

Any new changes? New characters yet? Believe the last character I had was that changing ball thing....
Has it really been 6 months since the release of Double? Wow, time flies.

Reactions: Inked