• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Merry-Go-Rilla Comboability

Scrawniolo

Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s me only, but now when I try to use MGR in combos, I find that the opponent goes into a soft knockdown instead of restanding the opponent for additional follow up. Normally I can tap combo into MGR, then tap combo again into either another MGR or into a launcher/grab etc. The way MGR works now, I can only follow up with an OTG blockbuster/sweep/or a tap combo. Don’t know if this was an unintentional change that resulted with something in the patch notes but still troublesome seeing that MGR is one of Cerebella’s main BnB combo starters.

Thanks Devs!

I don’t know if it’s me only, but now when I try to use MGR in combos, I find that the opponent goes into a soft knockdown instead of restanding the opponent for additional follow up. Normally I can tap combo into MGR, then tap combo again into either another MGR or into a launcher/grab etc. The way MGR works now, I can only follow up with an OTG blockbuster/sweep/or a tap combo. Don’t know if this was an unintentional change that resulted with something in the patch notes but still troublesome seeing that MGR is one of Cerebella’s main BnB combo starters.

Thanks Devs!

Edit: I’m dumb and didn’t read the patch all the way down lol. Sorry guys! Disregard

Edit: I’m dumb and didn’t read the patch all the way down lol. Sorry guys! Disregard
It's all good!
The patch note slipped through the cracks and was a later addition.

Sorry for the confusion, but the move is now working as intended.

Reactions: vucaar