• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Decompressing Game Data

Line_14

Reaction score
Ever since the last update my game will give me the more downloads required notification but will stop downloading once it gets to the Decompressing Game data part. I have tried uninstalling and tried editing permissions manually. Phone is Samsung Galaxy 7

Ever since the last update my game will give me the more downloads required notification but will stop downloading once it gets to the Decompressing Game data part. I have tried uninstalling and tried editing permissions manually. Phone is Samsung Galaxy 7
How long have you waited on that screen? Sometimes decompressing takes a lot of time. Also check if you have enough storage remaining maybe.

Ever since the last update my game will give me the more downloads required notification but will stop downloading once it gets to the Decompressing Game data part.
Could you explain a little bit more about what happens during this step?

Does the progress bar get stuck then never move again?
Does the progress bar reset back to 0%?

Could you tell us exactly when the download stops (what %?) and what step?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Could you explain a little bit more about what happens during this step?

Does the progress bar get stuck then never move again?
Does the progress bar reset back to 0%?

Hope to hear from you soon!
Could you tell us exactly when the download stops (what %?) and what step?
It doesnt move at all and its 1/9 0%
How long have you waited on that screen? Sometimes decompressing takes a lot of time. Also check if you have enough storage remaining maybe.
over an hour at one point and i currently have over 6gb free