• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Levels of AI

Simon Wu

Reaction score
Many times on this forum I've heard people talk about "highest level AI" and such. Are there actually different levels of AI, and if so when are the highest levels reached?

Reactions: Zuzuska
I don't think its really CONFIRMED by any devs or mods that there are different levels of AI. However, it does sometimes seem like the AI is brain dead one match... Then exploits your carelessness and performs a 40 hit combo that decimates you in the next.
My guess is that the difficulty of the ai is randomized each match, involving reaction speed, throw breaks and so forth.

Reactions: Sentient_Spacedust
There are AI levels, yep!
The lowest level AI can be found in "Fish Bone To Pick" - Basic, and then highest level AI will be found in high streak Prize Fights.

The high level AI is less likely to let you get away with making mistakes.
Lower level AI will intentionally cut their punish combos short, and make less informed decisions in general.

My god I can’t tell you how much times I’ve been screwed over by the AI. It’s usually when I’m starting a good streak or just starting a PF. It’s stupid, but it works.

My god I can’t tell you how much times I’ve been screwed over by the AI. It’s usually when I’m starting a good streak or just starting a PF. It’s stupid, but it works.
Haha the same for me, when i reach streak 26 then suddenly I made a mistake. DAMN lost the whole fight 30 seconds later haha