• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal [CHAT] Message Text Overlapping

Diego

Reaction score
That happened when i used the chat, pls, i think is only me or another player are suffering the same issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180409-143606.png
    Screenshot_20180409-143606.png
    318.9 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Peacockis2cool4u
That happened when i used the chat, pls, i think is only me or another player are suffering the same issue?

Yeah, that’s been happening to me too! My device is and iPad Air 2. At first I thought it was someone spamming the chat but it’s literally every message, even my own. I’ve also had an issue where I want to explain to newcomers Peacock’s ability but the chat censores her name so I can’t talk about her correctly as I hoped. Which device are you using, Diego?

Yeah, that’s been happening to me too! My device is and iPad Air 2. At first I thought it was someone spamming the chat but it’s literally every message, even my own. I’ve also had an issue where I want to explain to newcomers Peacock’s ability but the chat censores her name so I can’t talk about her correctly as I hoped. Which device are you using, Diego?
I use an Xperia L1, and that's happen.
And yeah, when you like to talk about of peacock the chat censores it, anyone can't talk about she and we need to use a nickname to her like a patty! That ironic LOL

Reactions: Peacockis2cool4u