• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Saved Game Data Disappeared

Tujae

Reaction score
I tried using the in-game "Contact Us" link, but it didn't work.

I had been playing Skullgirls until December, when my phone broke. Now I have reinstalled the game on my new Moto G (5) Plus. I logged in with the same Line account as I used before. However, my game data seems to be completely gone. My game has apparently been completely restarted.

I was previously using a Google Pixel. This phone is running Android 7.0, but I think the Pixel had a newer version. When I tried logging in, I was not already logged into Line. I don't know if that had anything to do with it.

Is there any chance I can recover my save?

@Tujae

Hey there!
You can reach us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com if you have any issues you need help with.
What happened when you tapped the Contact Us button?

On January 15th when we relaunched as an independent app, LINE policy required all users to create a Skullgirls Login so that they could migrate their data to our new app.
You can read more about that here:
http://skullgirls.com/2018/01/skullgirls-mobile-data-loss-migration-warning/

Does this look familiar at all to you? Were you able to create a Skullgirls Login before January 15th?
Hope to hear from you soon!

Presumably my phone died before that announcement was sent. Thank you for responding!

Also, when I tapped the "Contact Us" button it took me to an unfamiliar third party website.

Yes, that's the link. (I apologize for the delayed response). I guess I thought it was unaffiliated because it appears I'm supposed to make yet another account there.