• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

About using and making combos with some specials

PHPP

Reaction score
How can you combo lock n' load and pummel horse? I'm talking about using them in different combos for each one, but if you know how to use both in the same combo please tell me! Another thing, does all her grab specials and blockbusters, like merry go-rilla and diamond drop, only work if they're used as a first hit attack? Also, if you know any other combo with attacks like these I'd appreciate if you coud talk about them.

Thanks in advance!

How can you combo lock n' load and pummel horse? I'm talking about using them in different combos for each one, but if you know how to use both in the same combo please tell me! Another thing, does all her grab specials and blockbusters, like merry go-rilla and diamond drop, only work if they're used as a first hit attack? Also, if you know any other combo with attacks like these I'd appreciate if you coud talk about them.

Thanks in advance!
Not too sure about lock n load but I assume it would hit after a launcher.

As for Pummel Horse it combos after a launcher on some characters and after Diamonds Are Forever on some characters.

Grab attacks only work on characters with a standing hitbox I think. So you can do Merry Go Rilla after jab combo on all characters but Double, and I assume the same is true for Diamind Drop. Landing a Pummel Horse puts the other character back into a standing stagger so you can "combo" into grabs after that.

The "optimal" combo generally goes like this.
L5 -> Launcher -> DAF -> Pummel Horse -> L5 -> (maybe a launcher and a dash + some jabs?) -> Excebella -> Diamond Dynamo -> maybe another special like battle butt if OTG is intact.

Reactions: PHPP