• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Cheaters in Prize Fights

moisterrific

Reaction score

A very weak team of barely upgraded silvers managed to beat my team? Highly suspicious!

Meanwhile other well-equipped teams with nearly maxed golds loses.

It is impossible by any legal means for a team like that to fight my team and not time out - let alone win. (Since my Armed Forces has max defence and more than 75,000 HP in total)

A very weak team of barely upgraded silvers managed to beat my team? Highly suspicious!

Meanwhile other well-equipped teams with nearly maxed golds loses.

It is impossible by any legal means for a team like that to fight my team and not time out - let alone win. (Since my Armed Forces has max defence and more than 75,000 HP in total)
Theres been similar cases being reported in the discord, so definitely fishy

Theres been similar cases being reported in the discord, so definitely fishy

Did a quick google search for “Skullgirls Mobile hacks” and came across this: (I’ve removed this link to prevent spread. I’ve already brought it to the attention of the developers. -ImaiKari)

Perhaps these cheaters are Android users who installed this mod (which is impossible to do on iOS)

It would explain how very weak teams can penetrate my Armed Forces

In any case, the devs should take action to ban cheaters and implement some sort of anti-cheat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did a quick google search for “Skullgirls Mobile hacks” and came across this: (I’ve removed this link to prevent spread. I’ve already brought it to the attention of the developers. -ImaiKari)

Perhaps these cheaters are Android users who installed this mod (which is impossible to do on iOS)

It would explain how very weak teams can penetrate my Armed Forces

In any case, the devs should take action to ban cheaters and implement some sort of anti-cheat.
Yeah thats been reported already. You might want to edit that link out, probably not a good idea to leave that on the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're aware of these issues and we're looking into it, thanks for the report!
Quick and hopefully obvious note, if you are caught using these hacks, you will be permanently banned.
Permanently banning cheaters only solves part of the issue. Without a solid anti-cheat system they can just make a new account and start cheating again.

I just can’t stand people who can’t play nice and play fair.

Permanently banning cheaters only solves part of the issue. Without a solid anti-cheat system they can just make a new account and start cheating again.

I just can’t stand people who can’t play nice and play fair.
Well, they could make it a ban based on IP address, or something similar.

Reactions: Kokonut
i got a better idea. instead of banning it have the game recognize the hack and send them back to the beginning every time they use the hack so each set us effectively useless. also there is only one way for them to beat your team since they are so weak, constantly juggle them. i got good at that just to pass a mission, so it might work there.

i got a better idea. instead of banning it have the game recognize the hack and send them back to the beginning every time
Getting banned is more annoying than having your account reset, because you have to create a new account.

Getting banned is more annoying than having your account reset, because you have to create a new account.
but then you would also have faster reaction speed then straight up banning them. and if a reset has chapped after so many you can just straight up ban through the algorithm.

10:35 EST

Attachments

• 20191012_223522.jpg
    20191012_223522.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 6