• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Help with peacock's origin

PHPP

Reaction score
I need to finish one last battle in expert mode to complete it but I simply can't find a way to do it. I'm talking about that one in Act 3 where you fight a Dreadlocks and a Parasite Weave using only one figher, the FS in this is 8808. My problem here is I can't stop killing myself no matter what I try! My main peacock is a lvl 34 silver 3359 FS pea shooter (entire skill tree is upgraded except for the energy node) , how can I win against that freaking dreadlocks without dying before? If it was just the heavy bleed or the knockback damage it would be ok, but what they're doing together makes me doubt if taking pea to lvl 40 would even make a difference...

I need to finish one last battle in expert mode to complete it but I simply can't find a way to do it. I'm talking about that one in Act 3 where you fight a Dreadlocks and a Parasite Weave using only one figher, the FS in this is 8808. My problem here is I can't stop killing myself no matter what I try! My main peacock is a lvl 34 silver 3359 FS pea shooter (entire skill tree is upgraded except for the energy node) , how can I win against that freaking dreadlocks without dying before? If it was just the heavy bleed or the knockback damage it would be ok, but what they're doing together makes me doubt if taking pea to lvl 40 would even make a difference...
Immunity from her taunt might be useful for the heavy bleed. Otherwise if you kill the Weave without taking much damage (snap if shes not on first) then you can lower Dreadlocks to BB3 range and kill her with that. I believe it counts as your victory in that case? Not 100% sure.

like what Fel said, her taunt is crucial in this type of fight. if you can find a way to start her taunt in the beginning of the fight and then start attacking it'll be better in the long run. also, i find her Boxcar George very useful (it's my favorite special) because of it's bleed effect.

I believe it counts as your victory in that case? Not 100% sure.

sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. if you end up killing yourself one split second before you kill Dreadlocks because of the reflect damage thing, the match will end and you'll lose. it's annoying and it's happened to me

Reactions: PHPP
Immunity from her taunt might be useful for the heavy bleed. Otherwise if you kill the Weave without taking much damage (snap if shes not on first) then you can lower Dreadlocks to BB3 range and kill her with that. I believe it counts as your victory in that case? Not 100% sure.

Thank you so much! I had forgotten Hi Hi Birdie even existed! Luckily I had one gold of it and that was a BIG help. Now it's time to complete the other 4 expert origins left, hopefully before squigly is here!