• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Unblockable dodged??

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
Twice now I've tried to use unblockable blockbusters against Filia and she has successfully dodged them. I know she can dodge attacks but unblockables..? Is this a glitch?

Last edited:
Twice now I've tried to use unlockable blockbusters against Filia and she has successfully dodged them. I know she can dodge attacks but unblockables..? Is this a glitch?

Could you tell me which BB3 you were using, and which character you were playing as?

Hi Liam- thank you for responding so quickly! I believe the first time I was using Big band, the move was strike up the band and it was against a filia, she somehow dodged it. The second time was today and I was using Double's Nightmare Legion and same thing, Filia flew back and the move was cancelled.

Hi Liam- thank you for responding so quickly! I believe the first time I was using Big band, the move was strike up the band and it was against a filia, she somehow dodged it. The second time was today and I was using Double's Nightmare Legion and same thing, Filia flew back and the move was cancelled.
Thanks!

Was the first Filia "Windswept" by chance?
She has a % chance to ignore projectiles, including the ones created by Big Band's BB3.

@Liam the second Filia was a Parasite Weave for sure, but I do not recall exactly the first Filia, though I believe it may have been a Dread Locks.

Reactions: PHPP and Liam