• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Moisterrific's Filia Tier List and Recommended Builds

2 questions:
what makes fenrir drive better than blowout on most (but not all) builds here?

and how do you effectively use trichobezoar?
Even trying to combo it, I've found it completely unreliable.

2 questions:

I believe blowout does LESS damage, costs more to generate and is not even reliable (it can miss if you are far away) compared to fenrir drive. I will never use blowout because of these factors. :3
trichobezoar is much like widow's peak. it is an "ending" move and you cannot really combo it plus it is extremely unreliable compared to say drillationship, which can override other players moves

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
2 questions:

Fenrir Drive does bonus damage if the opponent has bleed. So you’ll want to get that extra damage for Filia variants who have abilities that can inflict bleed, like Parasite Weave, Bad Hair Day, Frayed Ends.

As for every other Filia, Blowout is better because it does slightly more damage than Fenrir. Blowout can also drain the opponent’s blockbuster meters, you definitely want to equip this on Windswept because she can charge up her blockbusters faster than any other Filia.

Trichobezoar usually works after you launch them, or after juggle on certain characters.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
Actually, does Windswept's SA mean that you can evade any attack for those evade bonuses?

I.E: Evading from a Cerebella's diamond dynamo mean she'll get those haste / enrage bonuses?

Actually, does Windswept's SA mean that you can evade any attack for those evade bonuses?

I.E: Evading from a Cerebella's diamond dynamo mean she'll get those haste / enrage bonuses?

Yup, evading any attack will grant her Haste and Enrage for 10 seconds. Which is why I believe Windswept will be the most fun Filia and the most high skill requirement one.

Fenrir Drive does bonus damage if the opponent has bleed. So you’ll want to get that extra damage for Filia variants who have abilities that can inflict bleed, like Parasite Weave, Bad Hair Day, Frayed Ends.

As for every other Filia, Blowout is better because it does slightly more damage than Fenrir. Blowout can also drain the opponent’s blockbuster meters, you definitely want to equip this on Windswept because she can charge up her blockbusters faster than any other Filia.

Trichobezoar usually works after you launch them, or after juggle on certain characters.
But can't blowout miss? :3 Or did I end up deleting mine because I liked the aesthetics of fenrir better :3

But can't blowout miss? :3
It usually can't,but I've been kicked out of blowout by another Filia. She did samson+drill tempered while I was posing for the blowout starter and eventually knocked me down with blowout fizzling completely.

What's the advantage of having ringlet spike over drillationship on Parasite Weave? How can you combo RS effectively?

Reactions: Zuzuska
What's the advantage of having ringlet spike over drillationship on Parasite Weave? How can you combo RS effectively?
I've seen a video where Moist uses Parasite Weave to flawless victory high level teams, by dashing backwards and using Ringlet Spike when the enemy moves forwards.
Here is the example I'm talking about.
It's most likely so that you can deal small bits of damage to activate the character's SA and remain safe.

Reactions: PHPP
I've seen a video where Moist uses Parasite Weave to flawless victory high level teams, by dashing backwards and using Ringlet Spike when the enemy moves forwards.
Here is the example I'm talking about.
It's most likely so that you can deal small bits of damage to activate the character's SA and remain safe.

That's impressive! I guess it rly makes ringlet spike the best option there. And again, can you actually combo RS or drillationship in any other way besides using them after the launcher?

Another thing I forgot to mention before, I realize how bleed has become more useful with this new PF sistem so I get the preference for RS in Bad Ms Frosty for example, even though her SA would benefit more from drillationship. However, is that the same case for a low crit. rate Parasite Weave?

Last edited:
That's impressive! I guess it rly makes ringlet spike the best option there. And again, can you actually combo RS or drillationship in any other way besides using them after the launcher?

Another thing I forgot to mention before, I realize how bleed has become more useful with this new PF sistem so I get the preference for RS in Bad Ms Frosty for example, even though her SA would benefit more from drillationship. However, is that the same case for a low crit. rate Parasite Weave?
Drillationship isnt bad for the extra crit rate (if Im thinking of the right move). Weave can inflict bleed without moves so the bleed on ringlet spike is less important too. Once you have a high enough crit rate, the long range option may come in more handy but Id say drillationship takes the cake if you need more umph in the crit department.

Reactions: Psyche