• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

The New Korean Update

Kokonut

Reaction score
Right so I saw that you can switch the language to Korean with the new update. Does this mean there are now concrete plans to have the game be available in the country now?

Ps. The translate is really good! 100 kudos to the team for actually hiring someone instead of ctrl+v-ing google traslate like half the mobile games out there. Thanks to you I now own a Waterproof Parasoul (aka sheltered) and Stairway to Heaven (Nunsense) lol

Last edited:
Right so I saw that you can switch the language to Korean with the new update. Does this mean there are now concrete plans to have the game be available in the country now?

Ps. The translate is really good! 100 kudos to the team for actually hiring someone instead of ctrl+v-ing google traslate like half the mobile games out there. Thanks to you I now own a Waterproof Parasoul (aka sheltered) and Stairway to Heaven (Nunsense) lol
Yeah the korean translation is actually pretty good. Theres a few errors here and there but overall a really good job.

Yeah the korean translation is actually pretty good. Theres a few errors here and there but overall a really good job.
Yeah can't complain except for the misspell of Expert and how big the fonts are when you fight. The word unblockable is harder to see.
Also do you have any idea why Hype Man was translated to Alex?? Is it a wresting reference?

Yeah can't complain except for the misspell of Expert and how big the fonts are when you fight. The word unblockable is harder to see.
Also do you have any idea why Hype Man was translated to Alex?? Is it a wresting reference?
Kinda sad how some names are phonetic translations while some aren't.
No clue about the Alex thing... Maybe a Tekken reference to the dinosaur guy? IDK
Also when unlocking your nodes its just "many" which is weird.

Kinda sad how some names are phonetic translations while some aren't.
No clue about the Alex thing... Maybe a Tekken reference to the dinosaur guy? IDK
Also when unlocking your nodes its just "many" which is weird.

"Many" is definitely an error and should be fixed.

I'm honestly not very partial to phonetical translantions and prefer the bad pun names but yeah, they seem very arbituary. Why is, say, Scarlet Viper translated phonetically but not Bloodbath? We'll never know

Prob the Tekken dino I guess. Can't think of anything else

This is Alex. : )
Alex3s-stance.gif

Thanks for the notes!
It would be helpful if you could tell us exactly where each mistake is located down to the text box and line number since our team isn't so great at reading Korean.

This is Alex. : )
View attachment 865

Thanks for the notes!
It would be helpful if you could tell us exactly where each mistake is located down to the text box and line number since our team isn't so great at reading Korean.

The skill tree nodes just say "very many"

Attachments

• 1526440805182.jpg
    1526440805182.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 11