• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Squigly (soft lock and visual bug)

GEAR2SU

Reaction score
Not sure which category I should put this in, so I just put in Bug - Normal.

So anyways, during Prize Fight, I used Squigly's "The Silver Chord" special, then Parasoul used her "Inferno Brigade" BB3, which ended up with something like this:

Basically, I couldn't continue with the battle. I didn't mind so much, since I was at an early streak, but I can see it being a little frustrating once you're much higher.

Also, thought I'd also share this one as well, I used Squigly's "Inferno of Leviathan" BB2:

I honestly don't remember how it happened, but it already got the hits off, so it's more that the attack is just lingering (for the duration of the whole match), so visual bug I guess haha

Also apologies for the weird screen orientation of the second video. Something weird with the screen recorder I used aha

Phone: OnePlus 5t

I don't want to make another post, so I will try to report another bug because it's related with Squigly.

Situation:
I was fighting in the Squigly's Daily Event, in the node where you have 2 random enemies and 1 gold Squigly (water)

I was fighting with bronze Squigly (dark) against Diva Intervention Eliza, and when I tried to hit to make some distance with a swipe down attack, Eliza activated her unblockable blockbuster, Squigly animation of the attack didn't finish and Eliza didn't trigger Sekhmet because the match stuck. I tried to call the other characters and the auto mode but it didn't work, but the pause menu still worked so I leave the fight and lose the energy (but it doesn't matter).

I made a little record buuuut..... I don't know how to upload (hope the information would be useful).
bug.jpg

Information:
Device: SAMSUNG-SM-G900A (Galaxy S5)
Android version: 6.0.1

I don't want to make another post, so I will try to report another bug because it's related with Squigly.

Situation:
I was fighting in the Squigly's Daily Event, in the node where you have 2 random enemies and 1 gold Squigly (water)

I was fighting with bronze Squigly (dark) against Diva Intervention Eliza, and when I tried to hit to make some distance with a swipe down attack, Eliza activated her unblockable blockbuster, Squigly animation of the attack didn't finish and Eliza didn't trigger Sekhmet because the match stuck. I tried to call the other characters and the auto mode but it didn't work, but the pause menu still worked so I leave the fight and lose the energy (but it doesn't matter).

I made a little record buuuut..... I don't know how to upload (hope the information would be useful).
View attachment 868

Information:
Device: SAMSUNG-SM-G900A (Galaxy S5)
Android version: 6.0.1

It seems to be a similar situation to mine. I thought it was just specifically Squigly vs Parasoul, but it seems like she can get stuck in anyone's BB3? Hopefully they find the root of this issue and fix it soon!

As for video, I just uploaded to YouTube as an unlisted video (only those with the link can see), and just linked it here. I think that's probably the easiest way to share videos here :)

Reactions: vucaar
As for video, I just uploaded to YouTube as an unlisted video (only those with the link can see), and just linked it here. I think that's probably the easiest way to share videos here :)

OK, thanks for the tip, I'll try the next time.

Reactions: GEAR2SU
Didn't want to start a new thread (and this is another soft lock with squigly anyway haha).

Wasn't able to record it as it happened unfortunately.

Basically, during prize fights, I KO'd the opponent right before I used Squigly's BB3, which what I assume lost the target, leaving Squigly to just move forward to the edge of the screen and stay there.

The win still counted, so no lost streak (yay), but I did have to restart the app to get out of the soft lock haha

All of the soft locks in this thread should be fixed in our next version.

Thanks everyone.

Reactions: vucaar and GEAR2SU