• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Squigly PF scores

cappatacus

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone's gold pf scores are rn, to see how I'm doing. I stand around 5.5 million, I didn't get to do too much yesterday

Just wondering what everyone's gold pf scores are rn, to see how I'm doing. I stand around 5.5 million, I didn't get to do too much yesterday
Managed to reach over 5 mil (Gold PF) today. Had about 2 mil yesterday. Currently have close to 300k in bronze.

3.5m in gold currently, planning on hitting 10m by just grinding it out today.

I am at almost 11 mil right now, by the end of the wvent I think I will be about 15 - 16 mil

6 mil. usually gets me in the top 10 percent category but I have a feeling this prize fight will be an exception for me.. I guess there's always the next one! :)

At 13 mill trying harder hoping to get 20 mill

20 mil aiming for top 10

13 mil atm and still grinding PF to level up my Poltergust ad Bio Exorcist.

I barely just broke 8mil, and I thought I was pretty good haha. And most people here are past 10k!

I'm pretty happy with my progress though, and even if I don't top 10%, I definitely tried my hardest :)

11 million right now, but might want to go for ~ 15 million by the end of the day

22,5 mil rigth now aiming for 25 mil

18m just by grinding levels for all my silver squiglys lol

Everyone's out here getting more than 5 million and I'm here inching my way to 3 million lol

You guys are doing amazing!

Reactions: GEAR2SU
Everyone's getting such a huge range of scores here!

I wonder how high the cut off is for top 10 and top 10%, probably crazy high haha

Been slacking a lot on Squigly PF

Only tryna get top 10% anyway
IMG_3043.PNG