• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

acursed experiments OP

Zenon

Reaction score
has someone reached the end of ecursed experiments??
if you have please let me see it cuz i dont think anyone is able to complete that BSH i just started with my best gold characters fully upgrated even i made some strategies to win but im not able to pass over the second lv at the left and the FIRST one at the right they just kill me with 4 or 5 hits and if that is like that at the first levels i dont want to know how is gonna be the last boss so if no one has reached it i will feel better for not to be the only one XDDDDD anyway god is the most hard mode that i have ever seen.

Well, it is meant to be the most challenging fights and you have a whole week to beat it each time.

I'd definitely recommend having 3 fully upgraded and maxed out golds for the final fights of it

Well, it is meant to be the most challenging fights and you have a whole week to beat it each time.

I'd definitely recommend having 3 fully upgraded and maxed out golds for the final fights of it
i know that it has to be hard cuz if not what would be the point but the problem is the amount of damage that they do to us it is insane and i feel hopeless against them that mode at the begining makes feel like it doesnt matter how strong your character is they will wreck you in seconds so that is the real problem the begining i wouldnt complain at the final battles but the begining itself is out of control they attack you like beasts and dont let you attack even once.

i know that it has to be hard cuz if not what would be the point but the problem is the amount of damage that they do to us it is insane and i feel hopeless against them that mode at the begining makes feel like it doesnt matter how strong your character is they will wreck you in seconds so that is the real problem the begining i wouldnt complain at the final battles but the begining itself is out of control they attack you like beasts and dont let you attack even once.
The point is to not get hit. The AI is not any better than high streak PFs. They definitely have openings. Just block and punish and read up on the modifiers to bring relevant counters.

Any of the nodes in particular that give you trouble?
Maybe we can give some tips :)

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
I would appreciate that for example double in the first lv. At the right is just attacking and attacking and if I try to attack but is just to savage and my characters can't even stand not to mention killing gold hair fillia means you die too cuz her ability

I am having trouble uploading the image, but i 100% accursed with some "mediocre" characters (mostly Brain Freeze Cerebella with 7k, Blood Drive Painwhell with 6k, Inkling Peacock with 5.5k, Last Hope Valentine with 6.5k and Wulfsbane Beowulf with 4k).
The trick is to block then combo. Always. Only some nodes are kinda hard, where they punish you for blocking, so try to get some fast atacking characters like Painwhell and full combo then when they start dashing fowards you

Just be patient and good luck!

Reactions: Zenon
I managed to do it and I think I'm gonna start a YouTube channel testing the updates of a lot of games
IMPORTANT is not gonna be monetized I don't want to mess with copyrights XDD

Nice! I also thought this node was the hardest one, from now on its all bread and butter!

Well like all you need for a accursed expierments are either broken characters at a decent score like 4-5k
(Parasite weave, armed forces, diva intervention)

Or just perfectly timed combos with ones at 5-6k

With parasite weave easily beat with at 4k

If you're really good then you can beat with a 2k character haven't done it but have seen a certain someone play. But these are tups for the easier ones to get good exp, for the harder ones I suggest a full team of just hard hitters because you want to finish them up as fast as you can.

Make sure to not act cocky and be safe

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
:,( i couldn't record the last battle but here's some tips for last vl. Also I won!!! XDDD
First you need to know that you have certain percentage when you hit to lost 25% of life so if you have bad luck you die after hiting them 4 times
You have to change hero if you lost life the first time and they revive too so have caution with that. Also if you run backward you will have bleed effect so that sucks too
I hope this helps you guys if you haven't won the last

Hello Zenon,
There is a player here who goes by moisteriffic and they have posted a video on YouTube (and on this forum) of their teams clearing all of accursed experiments. Given all the fighters are maxed leveled and the player is very skilled, it is still proof that it can be done. Watching the playthrough may be of help so here is the link:

Hello Zenon,
There is a player here who goes by moisteriffic and they have posted a video on YouTube (and on this forum) of their teams clearing all of accursed experiments. Given all the fighters are maxed leveled and the player is very skilled, it is still proof that it can be done. Watching the playthrough may be of help so here is the link:
Jaja! I don't even have my players fully upgraded and I won XDDD the level of the players is not as important as the ability of us remember that but thanks for the video I'll see it