• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Lonesome Lenny and Parasite Weave

Zuzuska

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this interaction is as intended... But I placed a Lonesome Lenny as Pea Shooter. Then Parasite Weave proceeded to hit Lenny with a crit, stunning me out of block stance and destroying both of us with my placed Lenny.

Never again.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
the only reason i can see this happening is because Lenny may be considered as part of Peacock’s hit box and thus the stun “inflicted” on Lenny actually goes over to Peacock instead.
that’s the only explanation i have. i don’t know whether it is intentional or not (i hope it isn’t!), but that’s what i put together for what possibly happened

You can also hit your own lenny to apply effects to the opponent I believe (armor break with peashooter's SA)

You can also hit your own lenny to apply effects to the opponent I believe (armor break with peashooter's SA)
That's fucking brazy, though hitting it with anything other than projectiles is sort of suicide. Still a neat little trick though

That's fucking brazy, though hitting it with anything other than projectiles is sort of suicide. Still a neat little trick though
What's 100% Brazy is doing Eliza's Upperkhat or something similar on a walking "George's Day Out" and stunning Peacock from across the screen.

The reality is that adjusting these interactions would be a huge undertaking, and leaving them in as quirky neat tricks is pretty cool =P

I regret selling All my Lonesome lenny now