• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Decompressing data stuck

tedddddddd

Reaction score
Still can't play the new update since I get stuck on the decompressing data part. It keeps resetting to a certain point. I tried turning the game off, deleting the cache, and clearing storage. Still stuck. On Android 7.1.

I had a similar problem, namely getting stuck on data decompression with the progress bar resetting to 3 % or so repeatedly . What I did at the time was exit the game right when it was stuck, and relaunch the program.( without clearing cache or storage) it worked for me the first time I tried it, so I didn’t have the recurrent situation you described. Btw, I’m playing on an iPad mini 2.

Well, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it worked. So, uhhh, closed? I just had to wait a while before I got anywhere with good wifi to re-download everything.

Well, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it worked. So, uhhh, closed? I just had to wait a while before I got anywhere with good wifi to re-download everything.
Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, glad to hear everything was resolved.

Im suffering to this now, phone is sony xperia f3116
Surely memory isnt my problem. So is it because im only using cellular data and not wifi thats why decompressing always resets?

Surely memory isnt my problem. So is it because im only using cellular data and not wifi thats why decompressing always resets?
It is possible that a cell data connection might be the root of the problem. Do try it with Wi-Fi if you can, because I’m not sure what else to recommend.

Skullgirls will download about 1GB of data of a cellular connection if you let it, so we always always recommend that you download over a strong WiFi connection.

Downloading 1GB over cellular data is rough on your cellphone bill, and the data is far more likely to have one file get damaged due to a weak connection.

As soon as one file is damaged, the app can't decompress. Give it a shot over WiFi and let us know if the issue persists!

Hello sir Psyche and sir Liam i will try it with wifi connection thanks

I have another question: can i manually do the process? I could ask my friend to send me the game data files.