• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New FULL ON characters?

Kingkiwi2013

Reaction score
Hey, new member here, and I was just wondering if SKM would go beyond the original skill girls on console and add new characters? I’m not talking about variants of already existing ones but like all new? I know every animation is hand drawn and it would be difficult but they wouldn’t have to make an entire move set like on console so I thought it would be easier. I’ve seen some very interesting character ideas/designs that I think would be great in a game like this.

Reactions: PHPP
this same question was brought up before in a different thread, and one of the devs answered with this:
We would love to add completely brand new characters after we finish the initial cast from the console version of the game, but a lot of that will come down to how successful the app is long term.

It's far too early for us to make any calls on that, but playable Minette, Annie, Panzerfaust etc would certainly be very cool!

hope this answers your question!

this same question was brought up before in a different thread, and one of the devs answered with this:

hope this answers your question!

Oooh I see, thanks for the quick answer! Now we just gotta hope SGM kicks off so we can get some nice content :)