• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Blockbuster cheaters

luckykhanh

Reaction score
Recently I found a lot of people equip their characters with more than one blockbuster of the same type,and that is kind of forbiden. It makes them to have huge advantage in case the BB is s very strong one like it cost 3 to even 5 ability points. I don't have exact proof who did that cause I only knew about them during the fight, thus I cannot identify the player who cheated. I

It would help the Devs if you give them more details! Right now it seens pretty hard to confirm anything :p

(Just to confirm, it wasn't Valentine, right?)

It was Valentine lol, although I remember I met big band
It would help the Devs if you give them more details! Right now it seens pretty hard to confirm anything :p

(Just to confirm, it wasn't Valentine, right?)
It was valentine indeed, I hope I still have the screenshot I took during the battle 2 or 3 weeks ago, I will look for it, but the problem still persits so far

Ooh, so you may be confusing things a bit. Valentine actually has 3 of the "same" Blockbuster. It's called CounterVenom: Detox/Sedative/Paralysis, each one has a slightly different effect.

It's not a bug, it's intended :p

Ooh, so you may be confusing things a bit. Valentine actually has 3 of the "same" Blockbuster. It's called CounterVenom: Detox/Sedative/Paralysis, each one has a slightly different effect.

It's not a bug, it's intended :p

But the paralysis is only available in gold bb right? I only have gold paralysis,only the silver moves have detox and sedative, while the enemy had 3 gold, which I assume they were paralysis.

But the paralysis is only available in gold bb right? I only have gold paralysis,only the silver moves have detox and sedative, while the enemy had 3 gold, which I assume they were paralysis.

Nope, all 3 of them are avaible in Golden. I use the 3 in my Last Hope. Every move in the game can be found in every rarity tier

Reactions: luckykhanh
Nope, all 3 of them are avaible in Golden. I use the 3 in my Last Hope. Every move in the game can be found in every rarity tier
lol getting bamboozled by my own collection limit in gold blockbuster. Thanks for your answer, I will open several dozens of gold move relics to get all the variants.

Reactions: MatDestruction
Countervenom is one of Valentine's best moves so its nice that she gets 3 different versions haha
Yah, I didnt notice that, when she executes 3 blockbusters right after each other, the damage is tremendous