• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Nek

Reaction score
This strategy consists of winning even when losing. All you need is a Double Immoral Fiber (with the top and the life/defense modules of the build totally unlocked), a Filia Dread Locks (also with the top of the build totally unlocked) and a Valentine with resurrect (and preferably with great healing power).

This Double, when it dies, causes a lot of damage, while this Filia, reflects a lot of damage and causes bleeding to its attackers - all you have to do is heal Filia with Valentine's powers, and resurrect Double whenever possible.

The strategy manages to gain from enemies without having to hit them directly (other than Valentine, to gain a blockbuster meter to use their skills), but that does not mean you should not hit enemies to maximize your damage.

I think that's it, thanks for reading so far, I'll soon bring more strategies for us to discuss.

See you next time!

This strategy consists of winning even when losing. All you need is a Double Immoral Fiber (with the top and the life/defense modules of the build totally unlocked), a Filia Dread Locks (also with the top of the build totally unlocked) and a Valentine with resurrect (and preferably with great healing power).

This Double, when it dies, causes a lot of damage, while this Filia, reflects a lot of damage and causes bleeding to its attackers - all you have to do is heal Filia with Valentine's powers, and resurrect Double whenever possible.

The strategy manages to gain from enemies without having to hit them directly (other than Valentine, to gain a blockbuster meter to use their skills), but that does not mean you should not hit enemies to maximize your damage.

I think that's it, thanks for reading so far, I'll soon bring more strategies for us to discuss.

See you next time!
The concept of a self-destruct strategy has been discussed on the Discord ever since Immoral Fibre was released, @ImaiKari was a big fan of the idea. The big limitation for this idea is that its not very efficient. Valentine needs to charge up her Forbidden Procedure each time Immoral Fibre needs a revive, and there's not many options for non-point healing as Valentine, your best option probably being Surgeon General's Heavy Regen every 30 seconds. Another big issue came with the new PF modifiers, which severely limits Immoral's damage potential (as her damage is based off her own HP rather than the opponents), and also limits Dread Locks' survivability (which in turn limits her damage output).

Overall it's a cool concept and definitely something I'd mess around with if I had the resources. I'd limit its success to story mode and events probably. However, in PFs it does work much better on defense as the ~500% HP boost benefits both Immoral and Dread Locks significantly, though Dread Locks is much harder to play around in my opinion.

That team would be pretty good on defense rather than offense, if you pump them with more hp. Other than that, add stage fright to the list of suicidal characters.

Reactions: Luke
I use immoral fiber as defence team in pf. Combine with bio-exorcist and wulfsbane. Main attacker bio-exorcist with SA to survive and wulfbane to damage only. Hoping this double will help bio-ex survivability

As @Fel stated, I had been toying around with how to best make the bomb squad team work since I got my hands on a lovely Immoral Fiber. I had settled on the idea a couple months ago that the best formation would be a Last hope, Dreadlocks, and an Immoral Fiber, and it would take less move investment on my part. Running the numbers, though, I realized that this strategy was more for entertainment than efficiency. It's a really fun idea, and a new way to play. And that's awesome. But practical? Nah. Probably good on a defense team, however! That's why I've been maxing my Immoral since Double released, trying to get 'er ready for the Meme Team.