• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Prize Fight, missing the prize?

DyinG

Reaction score
Only Skills Damage,
Prize fight didnt give me any completion prizes.
Is it still counting players ranks or did it just bug me out?

Thanks for the support.

Can you remember roughly how many points you did get?
It might not have been enough to qualify for a prize.
You need to have reached the third milestone in order to be eligible for any placement prize at all.
If you're still starting out in the game, don't worry! Soon it will be much easier to get points just because you get stronger over time.

Well i got about 171k points. Dont remember how much it would require tho.
Im old player, tho all my data vanished. No hard feelings. :p

If i didnt manage to get to the needed points for qualifying, wouldnt it be nice to get mail for that kind of happening?
Would be easier to see afterwards if i didnt manage to get to the qualifying round.
Would erase these kinds of pointless questions. :D

If i didnt manage to get to the needed points for qualifying, wouldnt it be nice to get mail for that kind of happening?
Would be easier to see afterwards if i didnt manage to get to the qualifying round.
Would erase these kinds of pointless questions. :D
I thought the score required was given inside of the game already?

I thought the score required was given inside of the game already?

Ofc, but cant see after the prize fight is over. And i think i got over the limit. Tho i havent got confirmation yet.

The prize fight you are talking about is called Show Me Your Moves in English and it will come up again this weekend. You will be able to check the required score then because I can't remember it from memory.

Reactions: jeremyhall2727