• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Squigly takes no damage in elemental prize fight

Inked

Reaction score
iPhone 6S
IOS 11.3.1

the title says it all, really, but i’ll explain anyways.
i was playing the water elemental prize fight earlier when i came across this bug. i was playing against a team that had a Dead of Winter Squigly, which i defeated first. before defeating the second member of the team the Squigly revived herself (normal). when i defeated the second member, Squigly tagged in and had her 5 stacks of armor as her SA dictates. i removed the armor by attacking and now the only armor she could get was from the prize fight modifier. however, even after the armor was removed, Squigly took 0 damage for the rest of the match no matter what i did. it was really upsetting because i had to lose when i clearly could have won if she had taken damage.

i recorded it just for the heck of it. i made sure that you can see that even without armor she takes no damage.

Reactions: Fel
iPhone 6S
IOS 11.3.1

the title says it all, really, but i’ll explain anyways.
i was playing the water elemental prize fight earlier when i came across this bug. i was playing against a team that had a Dead of Winter Squigly, which i defeated first. before defeating the second member of the team the Squigly revived herself (normal). when i defeated the second member, Squigly tagged in and had her 5 stacks of armor as her SA dictates. i removed the armor by attacking and now the only armor she could get was from the prize fight modifier. however, even after the armor was removed, Squigly took 0 damage for the rest of the match no matter what i did. it was really upsetting because i had to lose when i clearly could have won if she had taken damage.

i recorded it just for the heck of it. i made sure that you can see that even without armor she takes no damage.
This seems like quite a serious bug. Thanks for reporting. There have been similar cases with enemies receiving 5 stacks of armor that cant be removed. The devs are currently searching for information so this will defintely help them!

Reactions: Inked