• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Inmortal Squigly

Gino

Reaction score
Hello... I recently fought with a golden water squigly that took no damage in prize fight... I loose my streak because that... another problem... sometimes when I use the blockbuster "contraveneno" of valentine, the game shows damage (the number) , but the life bar of the oponent dont take the damage... maybe you can do easier the way to report bugs jajaja

Reactions: PHPP
Do you talk spanish?

Whatever, if you were in the elemental PF "High Tide" you should notice that water characters got 1 stack of armor each 2 seconds and it dissapear when you hit the enemy ( 1 hit = 1 stack of armor out), so maybe Squigly could get 5 stacks of armor and when you hit her with countervenom (Valentine BB), you take 1 stack of armor but Squigly has 4 more stacks, plus the normal defense maybe she has, this is why you dont deal damage (zero damage), and the game shows a zero in the hit.

Maybe her SA activates too (she can revive with 5 stacks of armor) or other players talked about bugs with armor, I don't know, maybe a mod or dev could give more information.

There's currently a bug with water element fighters who can gain armor through other means. The devs are aware of this and I assume it'll be fixed for the next water element PF.

Do you talk spanish?

Whatever, if you were in the elemental PF "High Tide" you should notice that water characters got 1 stack of armor each 2 seconds and it dissapear when you hit the enemy ( 1 hit = 1 stack of armor out), so maybe Squigly could get 5 stacks of armor and when you hit her with countervenom (Valentine BB), you take 1 stack of armor but Squigly has 4 more stacks, plus the normal defense maybe she has, this is why you dont deal damage (zero damage), and the game shows a zero in the hit.

Maybe her SA activates too (she can revive with 5 stacks of armor) or other players talked about bugs with armor, I don't know, maybe a mod or dev could give more information.

Yes I speak spanish, my english is horrible, I know jajaja

Reactions: PHPP and vucaar
Yes I speak spanish, my english is horrible, I know jajaja
No te preocupes, solo quería comprobar, yo tampoco hablo ni escribo bien en inglés. Estuvo bien que reportaras en inglés porque a través de ese lenguaje es como te pueden atender (como ya habrás observado), dicen que lo que te paso es un "bug" o falla que le pasa a aquellos personajes de agua que pueden obtener armadura por su propia habilidad y no por la Prize Fight o Pelea Premiada, y que los desarrolladores ya saben de este bug por lo que podría quedar arreglado para la siguiente ocasión.

No te preocupes, solo quería comprobar, yo tampoco hablo ni escribo bien en inglés. Estuvo bien que reportaras en inglés porque a través de ese lenguaje es como te pueden atender (como ya habrás observado), dicen que lo que te paso es un "bug" o falla que le pasa a aquellos personajes de agua que pueden obtener armadura por su propia habilidad y no por la Prize Fight o Pelea Premiada, y que los desarrolladores ya saben de este bug por lo que podría quedar arreglado para la siguiente ocasión.

It's so interesting that, because Portuguese is so similar to Spanish, I can read this without having ever studied your language :v

Now, regarding this bug, I've had a fight using my Nearly Departed against an Understudy and somehow her armor tranferred to me and I got 4 stacks of permanent armor. I don't know exactly what was the cause, but it happened after grabbing her and then using that ball BB

Last edited:
Reactions: vucaar

Here’s a video that showcases the dead of Winter glitch as well. It broke my streak unfortunately.

It's so interesting that, because Portuguese is so similar to Spanish, I can read this without having ever studied your language

It's more difficult understand Portuguese being a Spanish speaker, but yeah, sometimes when I read a line in portuguese I can see what you're trying to say too, except when they speak, it's so fast.

About bug, I've never experienced that (Permanent stacks of armor), and I fought against Robocopy or Dead of Winter in example. But I guess it would be fun steal permanent armor stacks like you said before.