• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"HEAVY REIGN" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Heavy Reign.png

This thread is for discussing Parasoul's bronze variant: "HEAVY REIGN "
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Definitely an underrated fighter.

Pump up her crit chance and you’ll have unlockable blockbusters after nearly every combo.
Equip the crit damage boosting marquee skill and her damage is pumped to respectable levels too, leaving a fighter that can easily output surprising amounts of damage very quickly.

I use her as a poor man’s Primed to solo most teams as I work up to a higher prize streak.

Heavy Reign is my favorite variant to play as by a long shot. Her playstyle feels amazing when you pull it off against high leveled opponents. Her regular damage is sub-par, but together with bleeds and BB usage, you can go pretty far with her.

Reactions: Holy Goose
She's definitely fun as-is and pretty viable at bronze, but I once wondered if it could be possible for her to get seven critical hits during Inferno Brigade and thereby use BB3s infinitely; I was slightly dismayed when I tried it out :oops: but at the same time greatly relieved :D that something so broken was thought of and sealed away in advance.

Reactions: Zuzuska
She's definitely fun as-is and pretty viable at bronze, but I once wondered if it could be possible for her to get seven critical hits during Inferno Brigade and thereby use BB3s infinitely; I was slightly dismayed when I tried it out :oops: but at the same time greatly relieved :D that something so broken was thought of and sealed away in advance.
I’ve always imagined if that could happen!! Sadly/Thankfully the SA doesn’t proc off of her BB3. It would be insanely broken if it did, and she would’ve definitely been sitting pretty at top tier. :D

Last edited:
I’ve always imagined if that could happen!! Sadly/Thankfully the SA doesn’t proc off of her BB3. It would be insanely broken if it did, and she definitely would’ve been sitting pretty at top tier. :D
Indeed. It's not just the BB3, though. It doesn't trigger from any blockbusters at all. This makes sense because Motor Brigade hits several times too.

I don't understand why Heavy Reign is consistently at the bottom of people's tier ratings. Is it because she's a native bronze? I fought a diamond HR and she absolutely wrecked my best team at the time. She pulled off multiple BB3 in one match.

Heavy Reign is most definitely a better choice than some other options (cough cough Sheltered cough cough), but isn't the best option. I like to use her with Pea Shooter to watch Inferno Brigade melt healthbars. The only real problem with her SA is That's All Folks!, but that can be negated with enough tears on the field. Pretty good fighter overall, most certainly slept on.

I tried her out one day ‘cause I was looking for a new favorite fighter, and she filled that slot immediately!

Sidenote: I think it’s very important to have favorite fighters. No I’d don’t mean one fighter that’s your favorite forever, I mean multiple fighters you enjoy using and investing in. Whether it’s a pallete or SA you realy like, there’s a difference between using Harlequin because you need to beat a node and using Feline lucky just cause. I don’t know if I explained it right, but I think you know what I’m alluding too. It’s almost like a temporary obsession to use certain fighters over others until you’ve maxed them out. Helps keep the game from getting stale in the later levels.

Anyway, make sure you invest HEAVILY in attack. Crit rate and damage is important, but thanks to Parasouls Maraquee you don’t have to do too much work. Heavy Reigns just doesn’t do enough damage in the later prizefight rounds regardless of how many BB3s you pull off. She’s a natural bronze so go figure, but she can realy dominate the rest of the game provided you take care of her and play well. And if you don’t, she’ll still look out for you. Thanks Heavy reign, you’re one of the real ones.

Sidenote: I think it’s very important to have favorite fighters. No I’d don’t mean one fighter that’s your favorite forever, I mean multiple fighters you enjoy using and investing in. Whether it’s a pallete or SA you realy like, there’s a difference between using Harlequin because you need to beat a node and using Feline lucky just cause. I don’t know if I explained it right, but I think you know what I’m alluding too. It’s almost like a temporary obsession to use certain fighters over others until you’ve maxed them out. Helps keep the game from getting stale in the later levels.
She's my Favorite Character and always will be. I Love Her SA so Much. My second favorite character is Annie Galactic Glamour (SA and Skin)