• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Stages?

VicKing

Reaction score
I like to know name of all stages?

Thanks Guys.

Last edited:
Speaking of stages, how about adding the arena from beowulf daily event to the prize fight rotation? The music on that stage is really good and exciting.

http://skullgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Stages?file=UBStage_001.png

This Stage Why it does not appear in the mobile version the cars passing it on the bridge. I think this screen is so nostalgic and my favorite. And i miss it.

Thanks.

Skullgirls best game best staff and comunnity.
This stage does appear in the mobile game. It is Peacock’s home stage so it is easily accessible in her daily event on Saturdays and in certain parts of the story involving her.
Speaking of stages, how about adding the arena from beowulf daily event to the prize fight rotation? The music on that stage is really good and exciting.
Is it not in the prize fight map pool already? I never really noticed but if it’s not then I agree with you and I’d love to see it added to the options one day.

Reactions: VicKing
This stage does appear in the mobile game. It is Peacock’s home stage so it is easily accessible in her daily event on Saturdays and in certain parts of the story involving her.

Is it not in the prize fight map pool already? I never really noticed but if it’s not then I agree with you and I’d love to see it added to the options one day.

I know but i said the cars dont appear passing in on the bridge

I know but i said the cars dont appear passing in on the bridge
Certain parts of stages are removed in Mobile to make sure that the game can maintain performance. Most phones aren't as powerful as the PS3, so stages have been edited to have less moving parts at times.

Another good example is the burning building in the background of Rooftops - Night.

Reactions: VicKing
Certain parts of stages are removed in Mobile to make sure that the game can maintain performance. Most phones aren't as powerful as the PS3, so stages have been edited to have less moving parts at times.

Another good example is the burning building in the background of Rooftops - Night.

I understand but see that for example in my smarthphone the maximum memory consumed Skullgirl game is 343MB being that it could use up to 1.5GB without harming the OS and other apps. I know that you are targeting more modest devices but you can not forget who has more modern and powerful handsets.

Thank you

I understand but see that for example in my smarthphone the maximum memory consumed Skullgirl game is 343MB being that it could use up to 1.5GB without harming the OS and other apps. I know that you are targeting more modest devices but you can not forget who has more modern and powerful handsets.
Memory is the number of textures, models, data, etc, that is currently being used by the app. Performance however isn't related to memory, at least not directly.

Drawing and rendering characters and models takes time, and the more we do that, the slower the game will run. A game that takes up 5MB of memory can run slowly if you render the same texture multiple times (like, a lot) in a single frame. Androids especially seem to struggle with Skullgirls' high resolution art, so we have to be careful with how much we render in a single frame.

Hope that makes sense!