• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

squiggly op

Nigfoi

Reaction score
Squiglys Inferno of leviathan needs a patch , she’s just op period with her almost inifinite potential of combos. Yet she’s given a blockbuster that circles the the screen a hits you from the back. This move is so op that even if she is stunned and the move is still in effect it can hit and finish you off. Imagine losing to a move that goes off screen coompletely (especially if your in a corner)so you forget about it and sneaks you that’s ridiculous !!!! I love the game I love squiggly but this game is brooooken

Reactions: Yomady
To address the first point, Squigly having a high skill cap with combo isn’t naturally a bad thing and it keeps the game fresh as you can always learn new things. Secondly, Inferno of Leviathan is a separte thing from Squigly herself, yes, but it’ll go away after a few hits on block. It only goes off screen for a second (if it misses on its initial hit) and then hits your back. If you decide to forget about it and attack, you’ll get punished by the move and Squigly herself if she combos. Your best option is to simply block and tank the blockbuster so that’ll it disappear.

Reactions: Yomady and Nigfoi
Squiglys Inferno of leviathan needs a patch , she’s just op period with her almost inifinite potential of combos. Yet she’s given a blockbuster that circles the the screen a hits you from the back. This move is so op that even if she is stunned and the move is still in effect it can hit and finish you off. Imagine losing to a move that goes off screen coompletely (especially if your in a corner)so you forget about it and sneaks you that’s ridiculous !!!! I love the game I love squiggly but this game is brooooken
Always ask for buffs never nerf it makes the game simplistic as for buffs its flashy lights 5000000000 damage lol

Squigly isn't the strongest however her combos are long but when versing someone like Beowulf she's just out if their on the point for point lol

I agree she seems to have broken the game however we've seen a lot of problems with Squig lol

Reactions: Nigfoi