• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Inferno of Leviathan staying on screen after tagging out

Did anybody else found this issue? If so, ¿Could you please describe it?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

B_W

Reaction score
This happened approximately 1 hour ago (17:07 right when i'm writing this).

I was playing in Filia's golden prize fight and i think i had a 5 wins streak, i remember selecting Filia (Windswept), Eliza (Bloody Valentine) and (I'm not so sure about this one since i can't remember it pretty well, but i was leveling him up earlier) Big Band (Robocopy), i was using Filia against Squigly, she used Inferno of Leviathan i immediately tagged out for Eliza hoping she recieved the damage, but the attack kept swinging around on the screen without dealing any damage or hitting anything, so it wouldn't go away.
I planned on finishing the fight as fast as possible, but my head was already starting to hurt so i quitted the match and took a rest.

I have a Samsung J7 Neo, i'm sorry i can't remember any more details since it was like 1 hour ago and i just found out that there was a forum dedicated to this game, i would've taken a screenshot but i didn't think i'd post a comment about the issue.

Also, i'm sorry if i made any mistake while writing this, english is not my native language.

Edit: I just realized i forgot to put the timezone in here, i THINK it's "GMT -3", it's the first time i write it down, so sorry if it's not enought.

Last edited:
Thanks for the report! We're aware of this issue and we'll likely have it fixed some point in the future.

The issue is that when Windswept - Filia EVADES the orb, it can't hit anything else for the rest of the match. Filia likely evaded the orb, and then you tagged into Eliza.

Does that sound possible?

Reactions: B_W
Thanks for the report! We're aware of this issue and we'll likely have it fixed some point in the future.

The issue is that when Windswept - Filia EVADES the orb, it can't hit anything else for the rest of the match. Filia likely evaded the orb, and then you tagged into Eliza.

Does that sound possible?

I think that might be what happened, i remember swiping backwards before tagging into Eliza, but i can't remember anything else since the fight was a week ago.

BTW, thanks for answering and sorry i couldn't get the time to answer before.